Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****oficial Buzz Meetup Thread*****

vicman

Ok, I've decided to start this thread but I dunno if I'm going yet, so for shady's benefit whop will be there I'm posting this.

Meetup: 1am hallway to the bathroom....

if you dont know shady yet, here is his own description:

"....I may be there late nite. I'm wearing jeans and an olive green short sleeve polo. Lookin' very preppy tonite. Spikey reddish hair. Asian. Glasses. Blue and orange DC Shoes. Buff. Ok, so I'm not buff, but I always wanted to throw that in there. ...."

if you miss him there then he will pr'oly be in front of the DJ booth or getting thrown out of the club, or puking in the bathroom..:D

in case i do make it, i'll carry my cell with me so you kin gimme a call to double check if I'm there and where I am and what Im wearing. pm for details.

again I dunno if I'll go yet.:confused:

Originally posted by crownroyal

I'll be the one with the blue echo shirt on (with the red logo) dancing on the bar with no pants on throwing red bulls at the dj booth while singing bikini kill songs and eating rave flyers from the 80's.

:puke:

you ok dude...shit, i though my drugs were good...

Originally posted by vicman

if you miss him there then he will pr'oly be in front of the DJ booth or getting thrown out of the club, or puking in the bathroom..:D

Haha, that's funny shit. Cause you almost had it right. I WAS in front of the DJ booth. But I didn't make it to the bathroom to puke. I puked all over the floor in that corner right by the right subwoofer. Hey, I'm not proud of it, but I dropped a pill and took some Larry to the dome and drank like a fish. A deadly combo for anyone. But especially deadly since I've been sick all week. :(

OK, you all probably didn't need to hear that. :tongue:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Haha, that's funny shit. Cause you almost had it right. I WAS in front of the DJ booth. But I didn't make it to the bathroom to puke. I puked all over the floor in that corner right by the right subwoofer. Hey, I'm not proud of it, but I dropped a pill and took some Larry to the dome and drank like a fish. A deadly combo for anyone. But especially deadly since I've been sick all week. :(

OK, you all probably didn't need to hear that. :tongue:

Larry must be a nice guy :D;)