Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandra Collins at Filter 14

jtek78

I have seen her on both East and West coasts and know something about her background.

Some of the people's observations on her demeanor with ordinary peeps, the "little people" are accurate.

I'm hoping that with all the positive press she has been getting that she'll show us another side.

Therefore I'll reserve judgement and comments until after her set at Filter14.

When you are that level it should not be that hard to be gracious to the people who make you a star, the fans. And for all the other DJ's who would be happy with something as small as a local residency a DJ at that level should really strive to always be on and warm to the fans.

If DJs like Carl Cox and PVD are OK with letting me hang out in the booth with them, signing there records for me and letting me take a picture with them, Ms. Collins should be able to be pleasant to the fans.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... looks like all the accusations about her being snotty being confirmed by a good number of people....

it would SUCK if she had an attitude @ Filter 14, it being so small and all.. you're basically standing IN the booth with the DJ @ times... urgh... i'm imaging her spinning her set w/o even looking up once @ the crowd once... getting it done and just making a bee-line for the door... hopefully, this won't be the case...

Guest tilly
Originally posted by craigh

if you guys want to get on the list e-mail me. It is going to be a great night, Sandra Collins, Honey Dijon, and Steven Lee!

info@con-fu-sion.com

OMG: Steven Lee was my real estate broker for a week or so...funny~

Maybe I'll pop in but I have a 9AM meeting, damn these middle of the week, make ppl who have day jobs suffer events!!!!!!

:mad:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by loch

like omigawd!

yea, funny. that's a real kneeslapper there.

Is this going to need to move to the drama board? I'll deal with you later.:mad:

Mugz sets his alarm clock to:

"NO SLEEP.."

I think my kidneys are

gonna go on strike after this one...

DIJON IS THE SHIIIIT!

OMG!!!

what a treat these one will be!

And on another note..

If Sandra's playing FILTER 14..

I gurantee you that

she's come back to earth...

Her actions speak louder

than words on this one!

GOOD FOR HER!;)

Originally posted by jammy

I thought you don't party during the week ;):tongue:

-Jamms "smooches" :cool:

uh oh, the regulator's here. (obiwan kenobi, help me...i've fallen to the dark side!)

-Loch "i'lltakeyoursmoochesbuttheytasteofacertainitaliano--oppsdidisaythatoutloud"

Originally posted by craigh

Steven Lee 10-11

Sandra Collins 11-1

Honey Dijon 1-Close

I don't understand?!?! Sandra Collins is an excellent, well known dj, and only gets a 2 hr set at Filter. I'm not tryin to be a bitch Craig, but that's wack. She should close the place, not even a question....

Originally posted by nyc420

I don't understand?!?! Sandra Collins is an excellent, well known dj, and only gets a 2 hr set at Filter. I'm not tryin to be a bitch Craig, but that's wack. She should close the place, not even a question....

It is not our decision, she has a photo shoot early Wednesday so she wanted to play early. I think regardless of what time, we are lucky to be seeing her for a measly $5. You will not be dissapointed with Miss Honey Dijon I promise!