Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Admit It

dgat

Over the last few months i've been accused of having another identiy on this board!!! I admit this is true!! Some people have linked me to such characters as podisgay/gaypodisback - i miss that guy- while others have claimed that Johnny13 and I are the same person. A couple people have even claimed that i am also Beyondo!! All of these assumptions are false!! Just because there are a few individuals that don't share the opinions of the club geeks, doesn't mean they are the same individual!!! I know it's hard for some of you people to imagine that more than one person can trash your perspective of club life, but it's true, I'm not the only one that knows most of you are a bunch of losers!!

Some of you may be wondering who then is my other existence?? I'll leave that up too the nerd squad to figure out!! Here's a small clue - You think i'm your friend, but I'm really not, my other existence sucks off DT just as much as POD