Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats going on tonight 12/01?

vicman

Well kids, I didnt make it to Buzz last night...I was stuck in my office until 7:30 and then got somethin' to eat and didnt make it home until 10, so I decided not to go out yesterday..just stayed home and do nothing and catch up on some sleep...where will everyone be tonight?

:confused:

Originally posted by scratchapella

there's a Label Whore party tonight at the Edge. Yoshitoshi crew and the Fusion family. Sheila Storms, Dublogik, Miss Molly, Jakob Jay. . and a bunch of others.

did yall know that the edge is going under different managment after this year is up? i wonder what'll happen to it. . .

yeah,, I remember reading about it in late October or somethin' about the change in management and stuff I think John Boyle is revamping the place or somethin....I hope it cahnges a bit for the better (like a new sound system) but keeps the more underground feeling it has....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hosting the party for me and my dance team chicas at GLOW tonight :) :) :) That is of course after the huge pregame :D:screwy::half::drunk: :drunk:

Dance team chicas, huh? So, would you and your dance team chicas be interested in some entertainment provided by a cracked out, sleep deprived, gimpy legged, Asian raver clown? :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

oh definitely! how much do you charge per hour? Do you sing songs? Do you do the human pretzel gig? Magic shows? Comedy Routines? Or do you just appear and that alone gets us laughing? lolz :tongue: jk

I have many crowd pleasers. But today, the crowd will be laughing hysterically as I sit in a corner, shaking uncontrollably, staring off into nothingness with a steady flow of drool streaming from the corner of my mouth.

On the magic side, I will perform an amazing feat, where I make massive amounts of brain cells disappear right before your eyes.

And the human pretzel thing. Uh, whatever turns you on.

:rolleyes: