Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you NEW JERSEY from METRO LOUNGE!

ml2k1

I would just like to thank everyone who came out last night to support us. As you were all able to see for yourselves last night, nothing happened inside the club and everything went according to plan. I know alot of people thought different things from all the rumors that went around. I cant believe some of the rumors i was hearing from everyone last night. i WILL NEVER LOOK AT THE MEDIA OR NEWS THE SAME WAY AGAIN. Glad to see that metro was full as always and everyone had alot of energy. Richie was great as alwaysl.I hope that makes everything clear... WE ARE OPEN!!!! See everyone tonight with Andrew Mendez.

FRIDAYS- RICHIE RYDELL

SATURDAY- ANDREW MENDEZ

DONT FORGET NEW YEARS EVE TICKETS NOW ON SALE! OPEN TILL AT LEAST 11AM WITH A 24 HOUR LIQUER LICENSE.

went to image last night it sucked donkey dick,promoters emptyed the club,never saw anything like it,one minute it was busy,next it was empty,i guess the promoters finaly realized that the owner is an asshole,never liked the guy, allways harassing girls.the old fart is married with kids i heard.

Glad i made it down last night. Let me tell you guys something. METRO SHOULD BE REALLY HAPPY!! After all that negitive publicity all over every news channel and on the cover of every paper, and especially all the rumors, I think any other club would have been done. Metro is solid, really solid. Being that most people i spoke to thought metro wasn't even open, you guys had a really good crowd. Not the normal, packed to the walls friday night, but , it was pretty full. I really thought it would have been empty. Glad to see it wasn't. The media , and this industry for that matter, likes to shed light on negitivity. Like i said, you guys should be real happy, you pulled it through. Thanks for the shot George. Good luck.:)

MUSIC IS THE ANSWER.