Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit - Earth

Got this from magazine ..........

But Earthlings and Junior devotees should soon be appeased by the club's new hours. From this point forward, Exit will maintain its infamous bridge-and-tunnel Saturday promotions, but then close early every week, allowing Earth to open with a clean slate at six on Sunday morning. Could this be an admission, at long last, that Junior's parties don't really get going until around that time? "If you go back and look at the Sound Factory days," Junior says, "we used to open at one, and although I prefer to come in early and have that time to build the night slowly, we also used to close much earlier back then-around 10 or 11. Now that the party always runs well into Sunday afternoon, who has the stamina to be there 16 hours every week? Not me." Opening at six also allows the still-reigning "king of after-hours" (as Paper magazine just re-dubbed him) to sidestep the alcohol sales that Junior says have been a thorn in his side since he opened at Tunnel six years ago. "My crowd doesn't drink alcohol, never did, and I don't want to be responsible for selling alcohol," he says. "I'd just as soon open in the morning and have a morning party with the traditional juice, soda, water and fruit on the bar."

Im really looking forward to this "new" idea. I remember one time i got to earth at around 2 str8 from work. I had a good time the music was slamming but around 9 when the party was really getting outta control, i had no more energy left. I like that now hes gonna open at 6. I can actually go to sleep and get up have breakfast and fall up at the club at 8 or 9 dance till the afternoon and still hae to the rest of the day to myself!! by the way which magazine was this article from?

Was there last night spur of the moment From the 1 through to like 9 or 10. They never closed anything down and as soon as Ojeda and Tsettos cam of....he started warming up. I guess they might have a separate outside entrance. Music was alright but to downtempo for me...Junior was better last time I was there. I thought the music throughout the regular part of the night was better....:cool: