Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT at Space last night>>>>

bbflux

Originally posted by macfunk19

u guys kiss to much ass!!! one day you talking bad about the dj the next day he is a god. u guys are just feak. the only way u know that u are a true fan of the dj is when u come in the club not knowning who is the dj is the way they dj the songs they mix together and they but there own skills in it. thats how. the same people that loved trance a year ago are the same people that love pro house and hate trance now. miami is so fake.:laugh:

Mac, in no offense, you talk alot of shit for someone who hardly ever does any talking...... :) We are not "feak". We are true to our locals, everyone has their opnion. BTW Mac, where were you on Sat?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by loraine

Oscar, I enjoyed your set from the beginning until the middle...then towards the end as everyone has commented it got too tribal and drummy...mind you I love tribal but I think the volume of the EAW was way too loud that I left w/ my ears ringing, which doesn't usually happen when I go to Space. With that said, I wasn't feeling the crowd nor a vibe...tho I'm sure it got better as the afterhours and hardcore crowd came in but I left by 630am cos I was soo tired. Danny's mixing was aight from the beginning cos he really didn't warm up too much or rather it takes him a while to warm up, by that time I had left. :(

About that "Trippin" track, don't like it...sounds like "Hide U" and the flipside sounds like a slower version of Underworld's "cowgirl" only thing that track has going is the vocals which I'm not too fond of either.

fair enough, the vocal isn't the best but i hope you're not basing your opinion by the 20 sec clip that they have on groovetech. it better be cuz u heard it at your man's house. lol

i was over at SPACe with some great friends and had a blast when POD walked bye and stole all the fine Dj honeys the blonde and the brunet damm not only can he dance but he has the smooth moves to anyways OSCAR G was great and i had a ton of people asking me who was spinng danny set was off the hook byt bye that time i had way to many pookie head asking way to many questions.... so i diped POD stay away from my Freeks

j/k oh bye the way make sure you show your bizness card right side up....hehehhehe

till next time

R:roll:ller9

Oh yea, had a great time with everyone, like always...... As for Oscars set, it was a bit repetive and he did blow that horn way to much but Oscar is Oscar ( i have no clue what i meant by that ). As for Danny T........ " He FUCKING Rocked........" :D

Originally posted by coolassleo

no nigga,i'm just not feeling the track,and i just recieved it today from groovetech and i'm still not feeling it.i guess there is something wrong with me(not).

btw SHOWECCA:cool:

aye leo, what are you and your girl smok'n these days? cause dat track rocks!

guess, we all can't have good taste...

Originally posted by staceyg5

aye leo, what are you and your girl smok'n these days? cause dat track rocks!

guess, we all can't have good taste...

girlfriend I aint smokn...simply don't like that overrated track.

Guess we all can't have wacked up taste--hahah

btw, diego:

SHOWECCA=SHOWECCA !

roller9: Are you POD?

me: Yeah..who are you?

roller9: Somebody.

me: Uhh OK. (thinking it's one of "those" people)

roller9: (waits a sec) Don't worry it's me, roller 9!

me: whew! (hands him card)

him: It's upside down..

me: (squinting) so it is!

well if you saw the CJ card design it's easy to bungle up :)

hehe it was nice meeting all the new people though.

Originally posted by coolassleo

no nigga,i'm just not feeling the track,and i just recieved it today from groovetech and i'm still not feeling it.i guess there is something wrong with me(not).

btw SHOWECCA:cool:

surely we can find, less derogatory words; to express ourselves. some people might find your comments, rather unpleasant. regardless of whom, they were addressed to.

i went to vynil on friday..i always open the place up n they say dt is in florida..EVERYONE was like WTF!!!you guys stole him from us!!!don't you know i need a weekly infusion of dt's drums?!?have you no consideration for other people?!?

i'm glad miami loves dt as much as nyc does..its okay for stealin him too as long as you all had a great time..i've been dyin to run out to miami to check out space..hopefully this spring.

had to settle for global underground 10..one of my top 3 compilations

music is the answer