Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Every Guy Measured His Dick?

bluegirl

Originally posted by t0nythelover

thats funny cuz i met you at exit and you don't look like you could smack the shit out of a fly my friend, unless that irish blood has taught you how to box then relax. yo we can box and spragga can take michael buffers place. just bring it my friend.

jk.

ok

looks like u and me vs quoth and joeg

we can take em!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats funny cuz i met you at exit and you don't look like you could smack the shit out of a fly my friend, unless that irish blood has taught you how to box then relax. yo we can box and spragga can take michael buffers place. just bring it my friend.

jk.

u guys are arguing about a pic

that i still dont see up

wtf

i'm waiting....

jk.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: easy tiger..dont let yer testosterone get to yer head. u know i was fuckin with you but i dont get the smack the shit outta a fly part cause i belive yer head came up to my chest? *man nuttin like addin fuel to the fire* :laugh: :laugh:

have a good one bro...and no i didnt read the drama thread but fuck up whoever the unfortunate soul is.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

ok

looks like u and me vs quoth and joeg

we can take em!

dude wtf??? :confused: u turn on me like that?? i mean for fucks sake I'M COMING TO YER WELCOME HOME MEETUP..the least you could do is fuckin team up with me against these 2 jokers?? u take tOnythelover and ill take joeg..though he had a couple hundred pounds on me...ill dry-gulch him with his very own beer bottle then while he is drunk and inebriated and cant stop fuckin shakin my hand i will lightly tap him and down he will fall.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *damn im a dememented fuck, but all u bro's know that quoth has much love*

quoth i was joking. didnt u see the jk i put at the end of the post? it means just kidding. i was gonna fuck up this prick who stole a prapalegics cruthes by my school:mad: but he never showed up sometime. but yo we can do this old skool style. ne time ne where ill whip ur ass in a game of classic street fighter 2 (just dont pick chun li shes my character) its all love. i wouldnt beef over some shit online. just trying to make the board interesting. and yes i am shorter than you but when i saw you u looked kinda thin. all i can remember is u screaming "linafuckingbina" all night.lol. seriously though i dont know how to post a goddamn pic:( sorry ladies but youll have to wait till i figure it out or just meet me at the next shagfest!

quoth i was joking. didnt u see the jk i put at the end of the post? it means just kidding. i was gonna fuck up this prick who stole a prapalegics cruthes by my school:mad: but he never showed up sometime. but yo we can do this old skool style. ne time ne where ill whip ur ass in a game of classic street fighter 2 (just dont pick chun li shes my character) its all love. i wouldnt beef over some shit online. just trying to make the board interesting. and yes i am shorter than you but when i saw you u looked kinda thin. all i can remember is u screaming "linafuckingbina" all night.lol. seriously though i dont know how to post a goddamn pic:( sorry ladies but youll have to wait till i figure it out or just meet me at the next shagfest!

all good brutha, allllllllllll good. *yo i will fuck yer shit up with E. Honda and if we play Turbo...better watch out for BISON* aw man where is clubkat when i need her gaming expertise? :(