Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets go RAngErS!!!

Ok so me & rob(roninmess) go to MSg and watch the Rangers Who kicked ass..woooo---hoooo.the game was exciting but not overly exciting.. The funniest shit is the whole time we are there we smell this Vile and i mean vile smell of someone passing gas.. It happens like 3 times, I'm hysterical covering my nose with my sweater.. so 2 guys sit in front of us and the smell starts emerging again now they are like gagging and laughing so by the end of the game we knew who the culprit was I'm LMFAO every time this smell comes.Robins yelling "go to the Bathroom " I'm about to puke on the guys head in front of me.So after the game we go to Times Square and get a pic with cookie monster and the grinch.hehehe. Then we buy some CD's now I'm home from my little night.. Thanksssssss ROBBBBBBB!!And the Rangers kick ass..:D

:laugh: LOL, I just remembered....

When we get to the guy with the metal detector, Ingrid and I spread em and the guys like "Oh you look like you've had pratice?" We are like, we are clubbers! LOL ok, it was funny at the time, and to us....:gas:

Originally posted by roninmess

:laugh: LOL, I just remembered....

When we get to the guy with the metal detector, Ingrid and I spread em and the guys like "Oh you look like you've had pratice?" We are like, we are clubbers! LOL ok, it was funny at the time, and to us....:gas:

Yup.. Right away my arms go right up and i'm ready for the pat down.. Dam clubs treating us like criminals:rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

Who loves the Rangers?

nyr3rd.gif

Right on bro... Ritcher was the NHL player of the week with his back to back shutouts, and he was also awarded the Ranger Player of the month before the game last night. Great come back he is having after having both ACLs repaired.

Right on bro... Ritcher was the NHL player of the week with his back to back shutouts, and he was also awarded the Ranger Player of the month before the game last night. Great come back he is having after having both ACLs repaired.

Yeah I know. I know what he feels like. I just had my second ACL done two days after halloween at SF.. I am on the road to recovery.

Yeah I know. I know what he feels like. I just had my second ACL done two days after halloween at SF.. I am on the road to recovery.

Oh shit thats right bro, I remember reading about that... how'd u do it at SF? Oh, and i saw a pic of you somewhere... what do u use in your hair and where do u get it.

Oh shit thats right bro, I remember reading about that... how'd u do it at SF? Oh, and i saw a pic of you somewhere... what do u use in your hair and where do u get it.

I play Lacrosse and some big idiot tripped and folded my knee when I was driving to the cage. Then I fucked it up worse when I took a nsaty wipe on my MXbike.

LMAO!!! I use L'anza hard wire and short sexy hair's Hard up gel. you think those are spikes . Check the Pic..:eek:

I play Lacrosse and some big idiot tripped and folded my knee when I was driving to the cage. Then I fucked it up worse when I took a nsaty wipe on my MXbike.

LMAO!!! I use L'anza hard wire and short sexy hair's Hard up gel. you think those are spikes . Check the Pic..:eek:

LOL, I thought U said u messed up your knee AT factory but then re read it...

Is that you in the pic? Those are crazy FAWKIN SPIKES!:eek: