Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's have another Modern Meetup!

vixenfoxxy

Hey everyone! I was buried under piles of work last time we had the meetup that went to Modern so I missed out, but I want to go check out Buster and see this oasis of house music in a sea of cheesy bars that we call Georgetown... and of course, I can't get enough of you CLUBPLANET PEOPLE!!!! I'm thinking either this sunday (though that's risky 'cause I have a paper due the next day, but I could probably pull it off hahah) or the one after. Anyone else down for a little meetup??

btw Raver_Mania, were you at 1223 on Friday? I looked around for you a whole bunch but I couldn't find you.

Hey Vixxen - I was at 1223, and I saw you on stage. I tried to come say hi, but you were ripping it up and didn't hear me...plus I was kinda hesitant to disturb you (OK, OK, I was really drunk, and in my effort to get your attention, I was afraid I would inadvertantly trip you). When we left you were still dancing (had to leave kinda early).

You looked really good up there...first time I've seen you dance!

Will you be at Saeed & Palash? Most of us will be there - right in front of the DJ booth!

That modern meet-up sounds good...I'm game this SUnday. BTW, I think Modern is 21+.