Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the new "IT" machine revealed today...Can u say "NERDMOBILE"

the mutherfuker's got huge ass wheels, and it looks like something a handicap person would use.

They say they believe it will be useful in the city to avoid traffic. But damn, we'll have to get a whole new set of traffic signals for these "razor" wannabe's

Plus, they only go 17 mph!

The only benefit is it 's safer for the environment.

I guess the first of everything is big and clunky like this:

capt.1007391631secret_invention_nyr102.jpg

BIIIIIG DEAL! :laugh::blank::rolleyes:

HA HA HA!!!!

Did anyone see South Park a couple weeks ago?

Mr. Garrison made a new means of transportation called "IT" and to power it, you had to blow on one lever right in front of your head, stroke two other levers next to it while bouncing up and down on a lever going up your ass.

And one person who tried it out said "Well, it's better than how you get treated at airports!!"

That shit was funny as Hell.

Peace,

Originally posted by dialectics

i'm gonna get me one.... and listen to lots of KRAFTWERK!

rob

:laugh: yeah, right!

if you need some buddies, you, me and xpand can go ride out on these and MACK IT!

and i would hook up some headlights ALA Orbital on my helmet :tongue:

OOO BOYYYEEE, WHATS OUR WORLD COMING TO!

:eek::o:blank:

Okay, I'm gonna be the only idiot to speak up in favor of the Segway.

Yes, it looks dorky, but consider the technology:

- It responds to shifts in body weight, not controls. So, people with disabilities (partial paralysis, the elderly, etc.) now have a way of getting around at a reasonable pace.

- It's nearly impossible to knock over. See previous point.

- It travels all day on 5 cents of electricity. With all of the people who routinely take cars to travel just a couple of miles alone, this is a great way to reduce traffic and spare the environment a little, too.

- I think the name "Segway" is important. It's a misspelling of "segue", which means "transition". This device is the first of its kind -- wait and see where this technology takes us ten years from now!

Originally posted by hoke

Okay, I'm gonna be the only idiot to speak up in favor of the Segway.

Yes, it looks dorky, but consider the technology:

- It responds to shifts in body weight, not controls. So, people with disabilities (partial paralysis, the elderly, etc.) now have a way of getting around at a reasonable pace.

- It's nearly impossible to knock over. See previous point.

- It travels all day on 5 cents of electricity. With all of the people who routinely take cars to travel just a couple of miles alone, this is a great way to reduce traffic and spare the environment a little, too.

- I think the name "Segway" is important. It's a misspelling of "segue", which means "transition". This device is the first of its kind -- wait and see where this technology takes us ten years from now!

NERD!

JK hah

I agree with you, its a very good new invention. But i don't think the majority of people are goin to get one. Why would you spend 3 grand on a little scooter when you can just walk and the sidewalks are crowded enough without those things in the way. But i would love for my old aunt to get one, she lives over by the columbia football field and she walk many blocks to get her things everyday. Maybe i will get her one. :) I think its a very good thing for old folkz.

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh: yeah, right!

if you need some buddies, you, me and xpand can go ride out on these and MACK IT!

and i would hook up some headlights ALA Orbital on my helmet :tongue:

OOO BOYYYEEE, WHATS OUR WORLD COMING TO!

:eek::o:blank:

yo....i can't mack...

but on THOSE babies!!!!!!!!!!

WOOYEAH!!!!!! **SMACKS CROTCH**

Who feels emancipated?!?! I KNOW I DO!!!

Originally posted by cintron

George Carlin:

"Doesn't anybody just take a fucking walk anymore?"

so so true...

darn, i missed his special on HBO..owell, i'm sure i'll catch it on the 34th rerun of it this weekend :rolleyes:

ATTN KIM: Well, if i ever get to SEE you in person :grin:

besides, i have something a little more ravishing planned 4 you ;)

uuggghhhh, i just thought of something...these robots are gonna take over humanity someday :eek:

I mean, haven't u people seen that robotic dog that rolls over and barks! it fucking pisses milk!