Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting Miami X-Mas Week. Can you help a Brother out?

olblueeyes

Wassup. Can anyone show me some love? I and a few friends are going to be in Miami X-mas week. I know it's kind of last minute & it's been a while since i last trekked down to South beach. We're going to be in town from Tues thru Sun.

I would really appreciate any info on hotels (reasonably priced) in S. Beach. What about spots to hit during the week. Good Nites? Lounges?

Like i said, any info or ideas would be greatly appreciated. THanks in advance.

Corey

Hi Corey,

Well there's always something to do here especially in S.beach.

Tuesday- check out Rain for "homecooking" night. It's a very cool hang out music is a little bit of hip hop and good house grooves too. I am not a hip hop fanatic, but like i said its a very loungy ambience to start your week!

Wed.- u can check out The Living Room downtown, recently opened, great ambience, many couches to chill in! Huge Buddah in the middle of the club and Ivano plays his nice house music beats.

Thurs.- Rumi is a new lounge, very chic and hip. Good house music!

Fri - Crobar is definitely a nice place to hit! Deep house always makes a statement! good size dance floor and great crowd!

Sat. - Check out Opium Garden for a good set of tracks and it's an outdoors club with a lot of space to move. Also has different rooms for a change of ambience!

Afterhours check out Space in downtown or The living room right next to it!

Sun- If u are still going for more grooves >>> try Nicki's at Penrods for a couple of Corona's while u r resting on the hammocks! this goes on around 5 pm til late enough

Hope I gave u good info! Sorry about not having exact addresses, but any-1 would be able to let u know where they are located as soon as u hit the beach!

Have an amazing time! >> :);)