Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xtc On Boston Public

your right msoprano....

it was a good show...for once they said....we know you do it, and there isn't much we can do about that.....so at least try to be safe about....

.....If everyone took that attitude and educated themselves about it....maybe we wouldn't have to see people getting carried out of clubs all the time....

....that is such a downer to see...

humm what to say to this excpet..i don't think i like it for the pur fact that ....that si why a lot of people have misconceptions about house trance and the Rave...

and come on...we all know there is A LOT more than E going on at these clubs....

ask me and i'll tell you E is not even where its at anymore for "clubbers"

i don't thinl the music itself has been commercialized enough to be putting stuff like this on TV..

the media is always two steps behind what's really goin on

the fact is E is illegal. no if and or buts about it. if people choose to use this substance then becareful. at least know what its effects are. it might make you feel good for now, but 20 years from now, the symptoms will begin to show. if your taking E or K or any other drugs then just let it be, don't glamorize it.