Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smoking Shrooms???

blaznny

I have had this convo many times with people. I say it does nothing... Some people claim it does so much, but personally i think they are lying. I feel it is a waste of shrooms. Why not just eat them??

anyone have any sound info on this. Shroomy i am sure you got the low down on this.

It ain't gona do shit trust me on that one. The chemical that causes the effects(philocybin) I think thats the right spelling. well the chemical needs to be absorbed and broken down. As you know Shrooms are dried out and stuff. when injested the chemical is reintroduced to moisture. This is how it gets absorbed into your system. I mean In truth you may feel something but It would be such a small amount due to the type of transport and the loss of the toxin.

Damn I sound like a book. This is what happens when you take to many chem classes. I don't even do anything. I just know tons of shit about it. GO figure. I can tell you how to make most shit but I can't tell you how it feels .:idea: :idea:

redbull what you had to say was partly right. The main reason that smoking shrooms will not work, is that the psilocybin and psilocin, the active ingredients, break down considerably under heat. The tried and true methods really are the best. Either eating them straight up, or blending into a smoothie of some sort. My favorite recipe is to use straight frozen OJ concentrate, 1 dose of shrooms (1/8?) whipped to a frappe in a blender, add water to acheive a nicer texture.

Yo, I never belived that smoking it would do shit until one poker night back in college. I had a bag with a bunch of shroom shake in it and we had mad greens. So we each took a bunch of b-loads of dank and the shroom dust. 30 mins into the game we could hardly play.....two of my buddies couldn't stop laughing, one guy kept asking which game we were playing, the others were yelling at the others to pay attention, etc... It was crazy! Other people would come in and we'd all calm down and be sort of silent....then all die laughing at the same time. Classic shroom shit, it was a great night....:smoke: