Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wow!

jeremyd

you guys are all so nice and frindly to each other.. im kinda new to the DC area. and havent got to check out many clubs yet.. sadi know but you guys all seem real friendly and have meetups and everything! he he let me stop rambling i kinda just wanted to introduce myself hi! lol

Originally posted by malanee

Yeah, we're all pretty nice. Just don't get stuck in a room alone in the dark with Pgiddy or Shady! :laugh:

Yeah, one time me, Pgiddy, and Malanee were all locked in a dark closet together. I was trying to cop a quick feel of Malanee's booty, but it was dark and I ended up grabbing Pgiddy's instead. :( Hey, it was dark! At least, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

Are you telling me that wasn't malanee's hand?? Shady your soo dead....

I think he was telling u that wasn't a hand at all! :laugh:

Welcome to the board! Feel free to jump right in :) This place is great... we've got FACARDs, clowns with no balls, queso head keoki look-alikes, elvis impersonators and a displaced yuppie, among other wonderful offerings!

Originally posted by dcsglow

i bet this new guy jeremy thinks we are weird as shit.

naaaah J, that's just you

and maybe me after a few cosmopolitans. I definitely just danced on a table at 1223... :eek: I think I better go to bed before I do anything else stupid (shut up PGiddy!) :zzz::zzz2:

Originally posted by jeremyd

you guys are all so nice and frindly to each other.. im kinda new to the DC area. and havent got to check out many clubs yet.. sadi know but you guys all seem real friendly and have meetups and everything! he he let me stop rambling i kinda just wanted to introduce myself hi! lol

got it wrong . . .

they're all a bunch of :eek:dorks . . .

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jeremyd

HELLO!! feel free to join in on the posts..and someday ill make it to a meet up to put a name with a face

:bounce:

cd