Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the Radiate pics?

andre9000

I went to pick them up yesterday at the Rite Aid that is in Silver Spring around East-West Highway, and the bastards cant find my pics...went again today and they still dont know anything about them..according to their records they received the pics at the Rite Aid store on the 30th but the dont know where they are...just great...I dont have pics of anything and when I do finally get them they lose them...hopefully they can find them by today.

That sucks bro. U should take action against them. If they still can't find them, threaten a lawsuit, or tell them u can handle this out of court, and as settlement, they will have to agree to provide u with a lifetime supply of condoms. Trust me, that shit adds up.... Either condoms or robotussin. That shit is really costly, I've gone thru 2 big bottles in the last 2 weeks. (weren't u the one talking about robo-tripping the other day? I thoroughly enjoy that, but got very sick from it this weekend, puked multiple times, but what fun it was....)

Definitely blowing up the place might be a bit extreme. I think condoms and robotussin is all you need. In fact, that's all I bring with me when I go to parties. The two essentials. My work is having a potluck dinner, everyone else is bringing food. I'm bringing condoms and robotussin. Cause a party ain't a party till there's robo in the punch. Word is bond.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by andre9000

That sucks bro. U should take action against them. If they still can't find them, threaten a lawsuit, or tell them u can handle this out of court, and as settlement, they will have to agree to provide u with a lifetime supply of condoms. Trust me, that shit adds up.... Either condoms or robotussin. That shit is really costly, I've gone thru 2 big bottles in the last 2 weeks. (weren't u the one talking about robo-tripping the other day? I thoroughly enjoy that, but got very sick from it this weekend, puked multiple times, but what fun it was....)

someone was having fun robotrippin...:laugh:

The pictures on that reversonly.com sit suck! It's nice to see pics of all the partiers but come on now. Where's the DJs? Where's the actual dancers? The stringers? The stage performers??

There was much more to that party then just people smiling and posing for a camera. Thats actually very disappointing. :(

Guess Im glad to have been lucky enough to been there then!

~kAt~ *but i sure aint no raver*:D