Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Judge Jules Who the ?

:laugh: Yah the trumpet needs to stay home. BTW he plays a lot of progressive house, sprinkling a little bit of this and a little bit of that along the way. One of Europe's best DJs. Don't think I'd put him in the same category as Oakie, but nevertheless awesome DJ. Hopefully he won't prove me wrong. If you're ever in the U.K. you've gotta check him out at Gatecrasher.

Judge Jules plays a lot of hard, progressive house. If you wanna hear some insane, crazy beats, he's your man. As far as him not being in the same category as Oakie, this is definately true. Oakenfold plays nothing but commercial cheese now. His time has passed. Judge Jules has a residency in Ibiza, which, I think, speaks for itself. Judge Jules, (on a good night) bangs it out as good as anybody. You're in for a treat on Friday, since it's his 1st time appearing at Exit. You know he'll bring his A game with him too, because Tiesto is gonna be there the week after. This is a night not to be missed.