Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Hookups

fierydesire

Originally posted by godfatherbam

i just had a relationship that opened up my eyes...i was with this "good girl" for a few months, and a few weeks ago i broke up with her because it occured to me that she is a total head case. it was difficult to tell in the beginning, so i think i will be single for a while now, cant afford another headache like that again...

:laugh:;) O man, "head-case" is just what i've been through...only SHE's the one that ended it (she's still in school, so i understand)

BUt now she's quoting Ghandi, telling me how non-violence is the way to live, and how pre-marital sex is the main reason for all the divorce's in this country :eek:

See ya later, toots! i'm gonna take it easy and just have fun for now. If hookups happen,, they happen. I don;t want to go too far for now, but we're only human, people :)

I've had 2 back to back relationships, one of almost 3 years, and the other about 8 months. It was really great to be in both of those, but after keeping to myself for 6 months now, I am SOOOOO ready to just date and hookup with NO commitment!!! I see why many guys do it! I have seen the other side, and it's fun!