Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brancaccio & Aisher - "Lovely day"

meng

I just got the white label record from satellite....I'm pretty sure this is the one that Digweed threw down at Space and that Seaman played at Crobar. It is an awesome track. My question is:

Is this the original or a remix? I heard that there's a Bedrock remix of it.....is this it?

anyone?

Actually that track is a remix of an old 90s house track (early 90s). Padilla used to throw it down at the Warsaw quite often. My friend (who used to go clubbing with me back then) was with me at the 2001 WMC party at Crobar when Digweed busted out with that track. I can't tell you how surprised we were to hear it remixed (and happy too). It was a real dancefloor favorite back in the day. I heard an interview with Aisher (is that how you spell it?) in which he spoke about why he decided to remix that track. It seems that it was one of his faves during his clubbing days and he wanted to bring it back to life.

Just thought I'd give you a little 90s house trivia there. ;)

it is" Lovely day" by brancahio and aisher. it is on bedrock. the sample is of "Lovely day" by soul system, which was produced by c and c music factory in the early 90's, but the original is by barry white from the 70's. I think there is also a tarantella remix out soon.

The record you have is a berock promo...The track is getting a full release next week on the Credence label. It will have new mixes from bini and martini as well as the original and the bedrock mix. As always, you can pick this record up at grooveman music. Thanks guys!

there are 2 bedrock mixes. (bedrock mix and dub) both are sick! it's probably my fav bedrock mix to date. reminds me of the sounds sasha and john would play back in the mid 90's. one of the bini and martini mixes is on digweed's kiss show from bedrock w/ sasha that aired the first week of november. this set has a few of my other current favs too, 'shed my skin' and the emerson mix of 'star catching girl'. too bad the track fades off before it picks up.

its gonna be a lovely day has been one of my fav club tracks for YEARS!!!my most memorable club moment listenen to it was when sander kleinenberg threw it on at his boat party goin around the city..it was his last track of the evening...it really capped off a great nite...my wife how is only into salsa was with me(a very rare occasion)

5 days later terrorists attacked the wtc

• 5 years later...