Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Roveen

Originally posted by roveen

Kosta, what do you mean what the fuck?

First of all, consider me a silent observer... (count my posts)

I don't and can't get involved in this drama between Tommy & u guys. Don't try to suck me in...

R

+++

need invites?

u dont know.

Who's sucking you in to what drama. This has nothing to do with Tommy so dont start shit. The only sucking going on is coming from you. yeah silent observer my ass, just cause u have only one post doesnt mean ur a silent observer. u have the power of press behind you,.

K

+++

got milk?

Originally posted by ultraviolet80

OR U WILL GET SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN,ESPECIALY TO PRIMETIME,BEFORE U WRITE SOMETHING BACK ,THINK FIRST.DON'T GET KEYBOARD MUSCLES,BECOUSE I KNOW WHO U R.

The post said hey roveen not hey primetime. this matter doesnt concern you. Trust me u dont want to be threatening me.

Your sister's gone out. She's on a date

You just sit at home and masturbate

The phone is gonna ring soon but you just can't wait

For that call

So you stand on the corner in you New English clothes

And you look so polished from your hair down to your toes

But still your finger's gonna pick your nose

After all

U R JUST A FUCKING PUSSY,IF U WANT ME TO BRING IT,ILL BRING IT TO TOUR PUSSY FACE

Hey Tommy or Jake, whichever one this is. its probably Jake because Tommy has more class than you to hide behind a screen name typing shit. LEARN HOW TO SPELL. If you need help i can teach you, or better yet on your computer there should be a spell check button USE IT.

NAME,TIME,PLACE.TONIGHT,IF U WANT ILL COME TO IMAGE RIGHT NOW,BUT U WILL PRABABLY CALL THE COPS ANYWAY, CAUSE U R A BIG PUSSY.REMEMBER I WILL SEE U,BITCH.

you're right i will call the cops i got too much to lose either way I'll be at Tribecca tonight. See ya there.

Re: BY THE WAY THIS IS WASSIM.

Damn Wassim its like that huh?

After evrerything this is what it comes down to. Thats fine with me. Keep your eye on the ball. Try not to foul out. Its not easy playing the game.

This sounds like a good fight! Fill us in on what started this whole war. I got an Idea, since no one goes to Image why don't you guys get a ring and sell tickets to watch you guys fight maybe people will go there then. Just kidding fellas relax tells the scoop.:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: