Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the 411 on dream???

eggmok

Originally posted by eggmok

i'm wary about clubs that advertise trance, hip-hop and salsa all in one place . . .

:confused:

Yeah, it's like those fuckin' bags of party mix snacks. Everyone knows people just like it cause of the miniature pieces of toast they stick in there. But no. They've gotta mix it in with the peanuts, and the wheat chex, and the pretzels. I mean, just cause no one would fuckin' eat pretzels or wheat chex by themselves, do they have to mix it in with the miniature pieces of toast so people will consume them? Hey, I've got a great idea. How about selling a bag full of just the fuckin' miniature pieces of toast and stop fuckin' bothering me with the goddamn pretzels and peanuts??? :mad:

Are you kidding me, that toast is the worse. I specifically, well when I used to work, pour the whole bag out on a plate and pick out the toast pieces and give them to the fat guy next to me. Those things are disgusting, soo old and nasty, kinda like, nevermind it's too early to go there, but you get the point.

Old crusty toast pieces:blown:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, it's like those fuckin' bags of party mix snacks. Everyone knows people just like it cause of the miniature pieces of toast they stick in there. But no. They've gotta mix it in with the peanuts, and the wheat chex, and the pretzels. I mean, just cause no one would fuckin' eat pretzels or wheat chex by themselves, do they have to mix it in with the miniature pieces of toast so people will consume them? Hey, I've got a great idea. How about selling a bag full of just the fuckin' miniature pieces of toast and stop fuckin' bothering me with the goddamn pretzels and peanuts??? :mad:

sounds like a big bowl of this party mix covered with cheddar, swiss, and american cheese . . .

What is it about DC and the big velveta fest they have going on here? is it the preppy colleges, the damn hill staffers tyring to be cool???? And don't even get me started on the damn radio stations...but I was thinking, what does it take to buy a station???? CheeseFreeDC!!

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

What is it about DC and the big velveta fest they have going on here? is it the preppy colleges, the damn hill staffers tyring to be cool???? And don't even get me started on the damn radio stations...but I was thinking, what does it take to buy a station???? CheeseFreeDC!!

my thoughts exactly . . .

i love your cereal btw . . .

No shit, my cereal is da bomb :P

I can see the upstairs roof top being mixed - they actually did a good job on opening night. The would have the hip hop, then slide in some reggae (sp), then some salsa (okay, I only have so much rhythm, so I bailed around that time)....

I am just interested in seeing if he can make it - while keeping it diverse....or if it will just turn into a big ass Republic Gardens or....hmmm, what was the name of that club down in SE a few blocks away from Tracks.....

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

Eh, how do I make it quote the post of another person.....hmmmm, way to technical for this hour of the day

hmmmm . . .

gosh, if i could quote people, with a quote botton, i wouldn't have to say "sillyrabbit" . . .

or if they bbb codes like

. . .