Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would you do..

jeremyd

Originally posted by jeremyd

if someone took one of your 1200's and threw it out the window! i think i would throw that person rigt out the window too, he he

I would rip his balls off and shove them down his throat so far that he'd be crapping nuts for days. Then I would tear his head off and piss down his throat for good measure.

I'm not normally a violent person. But nothing sets me off like someone abusing my TT's.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I would rip his balls off and shove them down his throat so far that he'd be crapping nuts for days. Then I would tear his head off and piss down his throat for good measure.

I'm not normally a violent person. But nothing sets me off like someone abusing my TT's.

What if it was a woman?

thats right i remember reading on here that you spin shady. yeap dont touch the techs or ill chop of your arm! ha. since i on the DJ subject. i saw this TT coffin in a cataog it has wheels on one end and a expandable handle like a suitcase aaaackkkkkkk very odd