Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve Bash to remember!!!!!! Free Drinks!!!!

thedesh01

The Blue Shamrock and Club Fuel are haveing a New Years Eve bash you will never forget. Monday Dec. 31st Club Fuel and The Blue Shamrock will be hosting an open bar and free buffet. Complimentary drinks and buffet courtious of the propiertor of The Blue Shamrock as his way of saying thank you for your business. The cover will be $50.00 per person. Hotel rooms will be availiable for an additionail $89.99 double occupancy courtious of The Double tree Hotel. For tickets to this event which are sold in advance see an employee of The Blue Shamrock or just ask me about it. I will have tickets for sale. There are two types of tickets the red and gold. The gold will be for The Blue Shamrocks buffet and drinks. The red will be for the Buffet, drinks, and Hotel. So please specify which ticket you would like to purchase. Can you imagine free drinks, free food, and Boston's hottest DJ's without the traffic and the headache of the big city. What other club will do that? I doubt you are gonna find any other club anywhere that is giving away they're booze for free!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well if you are smart you will be there I know I will but of course I am working again. What else is new? Oh well at least it will be fun to watch all you get drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL