Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boys and their Cars

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Does anybody believe that theory that men's cars are an extension of their man hood or lack their of??? I can think of a few guys that fit into that statement:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I sooo agree... most of the guys that i work with that are insecure or ugly or have some sort of social dysfunction, spend all their money on their cars... (smaller dick or insecurities the fancier the car or more expensive)

it reminds me of that stupid corny pick up line... something like...

guy:you know what they say about guys and expensive cars?

girl: yeah...

guy: i dont even own a car :wink:

implying he has a gonzo cock... lmao.. soooo corny... who uses this shit???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Does anybody believe that theory that men's cars are an extension of their man hood or lack their of??? I can think of a few guys that fit into that statement:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some men do to hide their insecurities behind their cards, some actually just have lots of damn money to burn.

Guys who hook up their cars use that as an outage. To me ( Not that I hook up my car) taking a car and doing work on it, adding distinctive characteristics to the vechicle that makes it stand out is cool, its boring driving and seeing the same damn cars, I always like to see some work done on cars, its cool. Everyone has something they like to hook up, some girls dress better than others, its what makes us distinct as a humans trying to stand out is accepted. In School everyone just wants to fit in, people only get interesting when they get older cause they start to develop :D

Originally posted by xxlea

I've known *some* guys that dedicate all of their time and money into their cars with very unhappy girlfriends. The stick shift was beginning to tempt them! lol

Uggh... See I have developed something of a car phobia for this reason. Anytime I hear that a guy is into cars, and likes working on cars- a shudder runs through my body!

And if this one guy in particular had driven a stick... yeah I'll bet that thing would have started to look mighty fine! :laugh:

Actually alot of the times yes it is.

When you see a guy in a nice, clean well put together car you can easily imagine what the chick that will step out of the passenger side of the car will be like. Usually high maintenance and quite radiant. And the guy and those around him are usually very clean with themselves and take very good care of their possesions, family and friends.

Now dirty, unkept cars usually belong to people that just do what they have to do to get by and don't really pay attention to details or the quality of things. Those are the ones that say things like ("well it gets me from point a to point b.")

Well thats what I have found anyway.

Originally posted by dgmodel

it reminds me of that stupid corny pick up line... something like...

guy:you know what they say about guys and expensive cars?

girl: yeah...

guy: i dont even own a car :wink:

implying he has a gonzo cock... lmao.. soooo corny... who uses this shit???

What a horrible pick up line........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Q: "Shroomy, why do you drive so fast?"

A: "Because its fun"

Since I have been all over the spectrum from my first 76 AMC Hornet for $350 to my present early-midlife-crisis Boxster. Cars are just fun, fun, fun. Especially convertables. But they are just a car. I never really understood guys who could sit around and talk about cars for hours on end. Driving is fun, talking about driving and cars is boring as hell. Kind of like baseball.

I know guys who go to sleep thinking about the new rims they are going to put on layaway.... I just don't get it.

Cintron: Niiiiiiiiiicceeeeeee...... Post more of that!

Apples: oh, so you disarm them and then go in for the kill? clever... wise grasshopper.... :)

I need to take some more recent pics of my Tsi... the pics the day i bought it suck... don't do it justice now...