Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 old school Rave tracks...

these are mad old from like 96' or so...

One was

Let your feet stomp (wutang sample with a techno beat)

Here Comes the Sun (Simon&Garfunkel sample with techno beat)

I think they both were done by frankie bones.. i think i cant remember ive been looking through my old tapes and cant find either for shit... please someone anyone...

Rock the discotheque by unknow can't remember who did the remix of this classic ... any of you guys know or remember ? MUGZ ? anyone?

Injected with a poison by pragha khan .. I think there's a new remix for this track .. version 2001 anyone heard yet?

Sesame street by Joey Beltram

Guest tilly
Originally posted by go411

Rock the discotheque by unknow can't remember who did the remix of this classic ... any of you guys know or remember ? MUGZ ? anyone?

I wasn't going to post for a while but THIS could not be ignored....

I LOVE THIS F_ING SONG!!!!!!!! OMG

Yummy chills down my spine!!!:cool:

Originally posted by tilly

I wasn't going to post for a while but THIS could not be ignored....

I LOVE THIS F_ING SONG!!!!!!!! OMG

Yummy chills down my spine!!!:cool:

That's how I feel>>> aaaaaaawwww if I can only find the 12"... been searching for this song for 10 yrs now.... I only have it on a beat up tape my friend made for me and it's a set from

R E FRESH...

Guest tilly

That's how I feel>>> aaaaaaawwww if I can only find the 12"... been searching for this song for 10 yrs now.... I only have it on a beat up tape my friend made for me and it's a set from

R E FRESH...

I know R Fresh too. He's from S. FL as well. Damn girl, we've got to hang out! I didn't realize he was "R E Fresh" though. ::shrugs::

I'll ask around & see what I can do! That song..OMG...it used to KILL me when it would come on.

hahahahahahahahaha .................... yup everyone would rush to the dance floor and blow up with this song. Tilly it's R Fresh .. I just fuck around wit names. Are u from Fl? right on grrl if you have any info hook this grrl up aaaight!

Guest tilly

hahahahahahahahaha .................... yup everyone would rush to the dance floor and blow up with this song. Tilly it's R Fresh .. I just fuck around wit names. Are u from Fl? right on grrl if you have any info hook this grrl up aaaight!

Ok, info straight from Chris Hand of Vinyl Frontier in Orlando, FL:

Rock the discotheque - Ramp

can not be found or ordered

someone in the background offered to sell his copy for $300.

Another record with the sampling of that song and Dire Straights:

The Money Track by DJ X

Hope this helps!!!!

Oh and yes, I am from S.FL and went to college in Orlando (or better yet, partied in Orlando)

TILLY TILLY >>>>> I FOUND IT.... WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

THANXS DGMODEL FOR THIS POST AND THANXS TILLY FOR THE 411. I FOUND IT ONLINE, BOUGHT IT FROM A UK RECORD STORE FOR $$ 18.OO BUCKS....WOOOOHOOOOO :) :) :)

TILLY, YOU'VE EARNED YOURSELF A BURNED COPY OF THIS 12'' FOR HOOKING THIS SISTA UP. I WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN I'M READY TO SHIP IT .... SO U CAN GIVE ME YOUR ADDY.

ONCE AGAIN THANXS U ROCK

Guest tilly

No prob GO. I was so excited that there was another old skooler out there in cp land.

Well since you obviously like oldies, and if you have a music download program on your computer you can download Kimball Collins Aahz reunion 1 & 2. This shit will send you spinning back in time. Then we can id 1/2 these songs so I can buy them on vinyl.

k?