Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 old school Rave tracks...

Originally posted by synderella420

schweet.... way way back!!!

Thats weird cuz I was just mentioning that song to someone yesterday, and they didnt know what the hell I was talking about lol!!

i fucking have that shit on vinyl.

**iloveyoumysweetsweetpieceofwaxnowthatyou'refoundiwillneverloseyoueveragain**

Guest tilly
Originally posted by pgroove

back to the original topic.....not that it matters particularly, but 'Here Comes the Sun' is a Beatles sample (written by the late George Harrison)

lol, I was going to apologize to dgmodel yesterday for sidetracking his thread...

SOWRY!!!

but hey, I guess if your thread stimulated some conversation, then you accomplished something and maybe learned something new ???

just a thought:)

Guest distort909

let your feet stomp was done by lenny dee & rob gee.....

niggaz on the left hoods on the right punks in the back let ya feet stomp

the other track i know it but dont know the info on it

maia909

Guest distort909

also i believe lenny might still have some on vynal.....go to industrialstrengthrecords.com...........

i love they way everyone talks about the old skool..............

did you actually go out back then.....cause if you did then i must know you.....we were a very small scene back then & we were all family & knew eachother.......not like today...........everyone is a stranger...........

i do sort of an old skool party on sat nights............i have a lot of old skool djs booked & some new jacks but they are there cause i believe in what they are trying to acomplish........

Maria909

Distort909

@aol.com

Originally posted by distort909

let your feet stomp was done by lenny dee & rob gee.....

niggaz on the left hoods on the right punks in the back let ya feet stomp

the other track i know it but dont know the info on it

maia909

Do you have this track? or know where i can get it???

also i believe lenny might still have some on vynal.....go to industrialstrengthrecords.com...........

did you actually go out back then.....cause if you did then i must know you.....we were a very small scene back then & we were all family & knew eachother.......not like today...........everyone is a stranger...........

i do sort of an old skool party on sat nights............i have a lot of old skool djs booked & some new jacks but they are there cause i believe in what they are trying to acomplish........

Maria909

Distort909

@aol.com

back to the days of Fantasia 1, and Rave in a cave etc.. like 95'96 i remember traveling all the way upstate for a rave once shit...

Btw that link is broken, have any others???

Guest tilly

Maria909

Distort909

@aol.com

I was going out A LOT back in '91-'96 but all of it was in FL.

Check your pms.

• 3 weeks later...