Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Detroit heading down to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale

nguyenv

Gonna be in Ft. Lauderdale for a job interview, comming in on friday(12/7) to monday (12/10)

Where do i go on friday night?

Where do i go on Saturday?

Where do i go on Sunday?

Interview on monday....

Oh i get a rental car from the company - mid size arround 40$ per day what the hell can i get with that and which car rental?

I heard space/liquid/level/crobar are good but on which nights?

And what times to get there....

It's gonna suck for me because i am flying in for an interview (paid by the company) and i have no one to club with any suggestions?

-[smiles]:confused:hotornot.jpg

What part of Detroit? I know you didn't actually live in the city of Detroit :)

as for here...

Ft. Lauderdale is about 100 times more fun than Detroit, and Miami is about 10 times more fun than Lauderdale

so to make the most of it, be prepared to make the drive from lauderdale to south beach. about 35 - 40 minutes.

Friday is pretty open.... You may want to check out Crobar, nice place, nice girls, but you may have a hard time getting in w/o any girls.

Saturday I would go see the king of Ibiza, Judge Jules at Space. If you get there early enough it is pretty easy to get in. Be sure to see the sunrise on the Patio!

Sunday hit Nikkis Beach Club early then Opium later.

would fill you in more but am tired of the same question every week :(

BTW any relation to Dave Nguyen from the Mt. Clemens/Sterling Hghts area? (I know its a long shot.... popular name)

I'm from Troy, but Ilive in ann arbor and attend the University of Michigan. Graduating on dec. 16 (YaY!!!) majoring in computer engineering...

No relation to Dave, it's a popular name.... actually there is a person on campus with the same first and last name as me... how weird..

email me @ nguyenv@umich.edu

with more info...

I know you get these post's every week, but i would really want to know more and this is actually my first time ever to FL

Always been a west coast guy out in cali, never seen what FL is about..

Thanks!