Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dmt

blueguy808

Does anyone here have personal experience with DMT? Did you buy it from a dealer? Was it extracted by you or a friend? Can anyone recommend an extraction method from personal or maybe a friends experience?

I ask because a friend of mine had a dream that some monkeys wanted to make DMT for their own personal inner-space explorations. Thanks in advance.

i heard that people take cough medicine (robitusson?) and freeze it upside down..then scrape the crap off on the top or is it bottom..something about the stuff that collects is a form of DMT...i doubt this is true but i dunno..any info or am i on crack?

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by shroomy

If you can get DMT from a dealer, he deserves the Dealers Medal of Honor.

so you are pretty much left with extraction.

here is a good extraction for phalaris grass

you would get a much more informed answer if you posted your question here, but Im pretty sure you know that.

Yeah, man thanks...just wanted to pick the minds of the people here, get some other opinions. Seems like the way to do it is phallaris, that is if my friends' dream monkeys were to do such a thing.

5-meo-dmt has significantly different effects than DMT and is a different drug.

But there is both dmt and 5-meo-dmt in phalaris grass.

And I have heard of synthesised DMT just as I have heard of being able to buy a nuculear bomb in russia. I just have never seen it.

:eek: This stuff is wild!! I smoked it at woodstock 99(yes they did have every drug known to man there) I dont know where my friend got it from but i was tripping on acid and all i remember saying to everyone was "why is he carrying around a jar of ice and why hasn't it melted in five hours?"Well that jar of ice happened to be DMT:D I've heard about it before but was pretty skeptical about smoking it.There was a booth handing out those flyers with all the differnet drugs on them,but i couldn't find it at the time.So here i am tripping balls picking up every flyer from the ground.Well i found one and it sounded tasty.I waited for the acid to die down before i smoked it.We didnt have a pipe so i made one out of a toilet paper roll and tin foil:idea: My boy smoked it first and after one hit he just layed back with a wicked smile on his face and said "we're in vietnam" then just went into the tent.When we looked in he was just laying there smiling.

My turn!!!!......I also only took one hit and went into that sleep state with the most intense closed eye visuals i have ever had.I was picturing myself on the outside of the first subway car going through a tunnel at what felt like about 300 mph.After that part was over i just looked at all the glowsticks being thrown back and forth throgh a crack in the tent and then snapped back into reality just as fast as it came on.The only complaint i have is the taste of it and it's harshness on the lungs.I literally felt like i had a brick dropped on my chest.OK that's my DMT story.

Originally posted by thiskitten

twolf.net

is run by a total rip off artist who has given the same BS excuses to many people as to why he has taken your money but not delivered. Such as his place catching on fire, execpt it was 3 different times for 3 different people!

Stay away!!!