Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only that is in love with Gabo's

chula22

Originally posted by gandoron

Not one for intelligent comebacks.

Sorry, I'm not into the asshole licking thing just yet. You might want to head over to Gabo for that vice.

Hey I have no problem with that suggestion!

Now... out of the generosity of my spirit I'm going to assume that maybe you were fucked up when you made that comment... or maybe hungover..or maybe burnt out. Anyway maybe if you re-read the thread you'll realize that what you wrote really didn't make any sense.

So I kindly suggest you drop it because you're only embarrassing yourself.

Now I've had enough of this nonsense... this isn't the drama board... we have better things to talk about in these parts.

On to more important topics...

Hey Gabo, when am I gonna get that tossed salad baby?! :D :D :D

Originally posted by chula22

I think You two should dual it out in a big pool full of chocolate pudding. :D AND BOTH OF YOU SHOULD BE IN THONGS! HHAHAHAHA! I VOLUNTEER TO DO BE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO BOTH AS LONG AS CLEAN-UP IS INVOLVEDsmily012.gif

lol... It was just a misunderstanding that we cleared up... but that doesn't mean the chocolate pudding duel has to be out of the question! :D

Originally posted by tastyt

lol... It was just a misunderstanding that we cleared up... but that doesn't mean the chocolate pudding duel has to be out of the question! :D

HAHAHA! YOU AND GABO HAVE BEEN AT IT ON AND OFF FOR A WHILE NOW! JUST SETTLE IT WITH WARM PUDDING!:D

Originally posted by chula22

HAHAHA! YOU AND GABO HAVE BEEN AT IT ON AND OFF FOR A WHILE NOW! JUST SETTLE IT WITH WARM PUDDING!:D

Oh *duh* I thought you were talking about the *other* drama in this thread... lol...

Yeah, well you know sexual frustration will do that to a person... make them prone to violence and fits of anger! :mad3: At least in a pool of chocolate pudding no one will get hurt!

Wow... wrestling in pudding with Gabo... okay I have to get home soon to relieve a little... pressure... :cool:

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh *duh* I thought you were talking about the *other* drama in this thread... lol...

Yeah, well you know sexual frustration will do that to a person... make them prone to violence and fits of anger! :mad3: At least in a pool of chocolate pudding no one will get hurt!

Wow... wrestling in pudding with Gabo... okay I have to get home soon to relieve a little... pressure... :cool:

HAHA YOU DO THAT KUTIE! MEANWHILE I will have visions of you and Gabito all covered in warm chocolate pudding:grin3:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bkissa

meow meow MEOW!!!!

he's such a hottie. and tasty is not bad herself.

I remember that I saw you talking to tasty outside of vinyl but I really didnt say hi. sorry for being rude, next time a big hug, kiss and a tongue up your ass!:D;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

maybe we should go into office together???

Run this place right... and have a mutany against dave and all this could be ours... OURS!!!

ok but how will we split up the women?? ok I want tasty clubkat moonshine glowdancer and spygirl!! and chula! you can have the rest.

Guest gabo

oh you and her have relations already???

im sorry i didnt know ... i guess you win.. my bad.

hell yea we get it on!! umm just don't say anything about this to her, cause she will deny it... you know how girls are:tongue: :D

Guest gabo

ROTFLMAO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its true!! I got it on with almost every hottie on here... and the more they deny it the more its true!

ok ok I didnt get with shit!! but omg how I wish!