Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hard drive problem

petedrags

when i go to d/l shit from my aol mailbox...it says i need more room on my drive to d/l this file...well i just bought a 60 gig drive and i have about 48.8 gigs left...and when i d/l stuff from like morpheus...it works the whole time until i shut down my comp...when i start my comp and go to that file it says file not found...when i open a mp3 file it just plays the first second of the song over and over and over and over...until i press stop...when i try to put a file on me new drive it says: cannot copy?: error perfroming inpage operation... whu da fuk is dat shit...my drive worked fin for like 2 weeks now it says that shit...there are a bunch of other errors i get but none more important than those

if its only happening with AOL... try reinstaling AOL... if that doesnt work.... defragment your HD by clicking on (start... programs... accesories... system tools... disk defragmenter...) <~~ disk defrag puts your files in order and makes it neater...

and if that doesnt work... format your HD... DONT FORGET formating your computer gets rid of EVERYTHING on it... including WINDOWS... so if u dont know how to reinstall it... dont do it... get sum1 that knows how to...

but formating will almost definitly fix your probkem... but ure gunna have to delete everything... and questions... IM me...

(please dont send me and IM saying how do i format....) hope this helps! peace

i'm running windows 2000...my main drive is 11.4 gigs and it's NTFS...my "music" drive is 60 gigs and it's fat32...there's also another problem...i have my "a" drive which is my floppy...my music drive is "c"...my cd drive is "d" my cd burner is "e" and my main drive is "f"... i'm wondering that when i installed my new drive it switched drive letters...my main drive is suposed to "c"...but my new drive is "c" and supposed to be "f"...if you need more info about my comp just ask...i'm desperate...the guy who fixes my comp for me just went on vacation a week ago...for a month he won't be back till early jan. no songs for a month...are you fucking crazy