Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the 411 on the DC people on CP

solcofn

I just found this website the other day and I was happy to see people rep'ing for the DC scene.

If anyone is interested tell me about yourselves and where you normally go to party.....

I usually go to Buzz ,Red, Filler and Underworld parties. I am 26 and looking for some new cool people to chill with when I go out..

:beatnik:

Originally posted by solcofn

I just found this website the other day and I was happy to see people rep'ing for the DC scene.

If anyone is interested tell me about yourselves and where you normally go to party.....

I usually go to Buzz ,Red, Filler and Underworld parties. I am 26 and looking for some new cool people to chill with when I go out..

naw, we usually just stick to The Spot, CocoLoco and shady basically sticks with Badlands :D :D

Were having a meetup on Friday @ Buzz for Saeed & Palash and a lot of us are going, your welcomed to join us.

If you look around the board youll find some pics of us.

But expanding on malanees comment, I personaly also like Red, The Edge, any special event in the area (Radiate, Odessey, 9:30) and most of us are pretty hardcore on the partying like going elsewhere to catch good shows, like S&D in NYC over Thanksgiving.

I do go to 930 and the edge sometimes...my friend Merv spins at the edge every now and then..... I went to NY to see the Chemical Brothers at Centro-fly on the 2nd of November...it was awesome..... I gotta split from work but I will talk to you guys tomorrow...later all...nice ta meet ya!

Originally posted by solcofn

Just between you and me, they're all losers. I'm the only cool one here. I hate those guys, I really do. :D