Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ive never had sex with my period but,,,

bluegirl

Guest gabo

If you want we can try it and you can see how you like it:D :tongue:

I have done it and it really doesnt bother me much, but if you are really bothered by it then do it in the shower.

Originally posted by nyc420

It's all about a towel on the bed....;)

yea but blood soaks right through

im tellin u my X had like so many blood stains on his matress and we always used a towel or something

plus it kills the mood to go get a towel take out the tampon ewww just to must work and hastle

do it in the shower, plus its more erotic =)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

yea but blood soaks right through

im tellin u my X had like so many blood stains on his matress and we always used a towel or something

plus it kills the mood to go get a towel take out the tampon ewww just to must work and hastle

do it in the shower, plus its more erotic =)

True, the shower is nice. However, showers here in Manhattan aren't exactly sex friendly.....

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I find it... rather appealing, just something steamy about the exotic practice of that!

=-o

Glowdancer: Email me, no it has nothing to do with sex, periods, or otherwise. Club and party question. LOL

damn it and here i thought i was getting an invitation to sex

:hump:

i never had a problem with having sex during a girls period. I wont go down on her ( my friend did that once) but i have no problem fucking her with it. Blood doesnt bother me, actually alot doesnt bother me. Glowdancer I say you go do it and enjoy your self, but then again if you do it just to do it and your not enjoying yourself is ther a point to having sex:confused:

Originally posted by jeka

I would say go for it if it were with your boyfriend or someone you regularly have sex with, if not...he may be a little grossed out & not want to come back for more..

yeah i agree. if its with your boyfriend it shouldnt be a big deal but i definitely wouldnt have sex with someone for the first time while i was having mine.

Yes I have...most of the time when I do....my guy actually cums quicker....says it so warm and wet he can't help it. Try thr towel trick....but be sure to get a nice and thick one and keep it directly under ur ass the whole time...showers r a preference though :D

I have zero problem with it and don't understand the dilemma. I'm surprised at you Glow! Where are these inhibitions coming from? If it's heavy do it in the shower, if not lay down a towel.

I've only been with one guy who had a problem with it. But he had problems with a lot of things involving female sexuality. I actually did sleep with someone for the first time while I was having my period. When I told him, he was like, whatever, it's only wetter that way!

i have no problem with it at all. i guess it's the color that freaks people out?? some kind of natural instinct to be scared of blood? it can be kind of a turn on that you both want it so bad, you can't wait....just make sure plenty of towels are handy :D

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm surprised at you Glow! Where are these inhibitions coming from

I am with tasty on this one. WHOA! I cant beleive you glowy. I did it once and i'll be honest with you. While most girls are horny during their period I am disgusted. As soon as my friend leaves though, Im in heat all over again for 3 straight weeks. But my ex wanted it once while i had my period and who am i to deny pleasure. So i gave it to him. And just knowing that he was getting off gave me pleasure. Its really not that serious girly. You can do it!

OHh and about mess, For some strange reason I didnt leave a mess behind and It was in the early days of my cycle. Just avoid the riding position and you should be ok. I think missionary would be your best bet!