Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss This Friday...

Revolution Friday's continues this Friday at Club Abyss. This week the debut of the CO2 cannon guns(as seen at La Boom) plus a special performance by the dancers to Brintey's "Slave For You". Resident DJ Richie Santana does his thing on the main floor. To be on the VIP Guestlist e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com or call me at 908-392-1062. Next Friday 12/14/01 The Snowball!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Abyss.....What's that??? Never been there before, I might have to check it out. Anybody know how the party is at this place???:D

I'm pretty sure its good :D...I think they have whipped cream at the bar :jawdrop:...I'll be goin. See u all there...

Originally posted by jarmenio

You better!!! Try staying off the bar and away from the whip cream this week. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey!!!!!! Neither one of those was my fault, I take no blame for those actions!!! It was all your co-workers doing:laugh2: Not that I put up a fight or anything:rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hey!!!!!! Neither one of those was my fault, I take no blame for those actions!!! It was all your co-workers doing:laugh2: Not that I put up a fight or anything:rolleyes: ;)

It's ok, I plan on getting very nutty myself tonight!!! Where's the afterhours, word of mouth says Joey Enuff's House!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: