Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweet Deal from Buzz!!

vicman

Just got this from Buzz:

We've been reading some of the posts regarding concerns over Sasha's ticket

price. We would like the Buzz name to remain in good standing with our

customers, for whom we have great respect. So we've worked with Nation to

sweeten the deal for you as a holiday bonus.

Save your ticketstub for the Sasha show on the 27th and get in for FREE at

Buzz before 11 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 28. Lineup on the 28th includes: Chris

Fortier, Dave Ralph, Alex Whalen, B.L.I.M., Oron and Smalls.

For those of you from out of town, make it a DC weekend -- two nights at

Buzz/Nation for the price of one.

Get there early on Friday the 28th, because you know the line at 10 p.m. is

going to be long...

Much respect,

The Buzz Crew

Yet again proof that Scott Henry and John Tab rock. I hope those fuckheads that bitched about Buzz raping them get dragged out into the street by some big burly Bubba and get raped up the ass for real.

Whoa, where did that come from? Jimi-Jack, you been slipping some of your drugs into my coffee?? :confused:

Yea, definitely shows that Buzz does listen and care about it's loyal fans. Although I'm not sure that loyal fans would be the ones bitching. More like ignorant people who don't realize Sasha costs easily in the range of 30 grand for one set. If you don't want to pay, then don't pay. I don't think Buzz would just try to overcharge intentionally to make things hard on it's fans. Anyhow, I'm glad I got my tix and will get in for free on the 28th.

Originally posted by andre9000

Yea, definitely shows that Buzz does listen and care about it's loyal fans. Although I'm not sure that loyal fans would be the ones bitching. More like ignorant people who don't realize Sasha costs easily in the range of 30 grand for one set. If you don't want to pay, then don't pay. I don't think Buzz would just try to overcharge intentionally to make things hard on it's fans. Anyhow, I'm glad I got my tix and will get in for free on the 28th.

Yeah, they definitely do listen. But you're right. The loyal fans were the one's keeping their mouths shut.

Now, if we can only get them to do my idea of circus midgets in tuxes serving drinks...

Originally posted by andre9000

Like I said, if they wanted to make big $$ of everyone they could have charges 25-30 to go see each of 'em individually on separate nights.

There are always bad beans in the sack...I'm hungry :(

now that this deal wit buzz about friday is there i really wanna head down to d.c. for sasha and stick around for dave ralph, first off who is spinning wit sasha and wat are the hours?is buzz 21+ or 18+? if someone could describe buzz cause i was never there wat kinda feel does the club have?>like vinyl wit a lot of great ppl enjoying good music? or is it more of a tourist trap like webster hall? second in nyc there is always afterpartys after a good clubnight so if anyone is planning one after sasha just to chill out or something and get ready to go back on friday then post it,is there gonna be a cp meetup?which i think should happen if i come from nyc or not, thanks for any answers guys....sasha is gonna be sick i saw s&d here in nyc and they were off the hook!!!!