Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soooo...is everything clear for the weekend?

vicman

Ok just an FYI for tonight and tommorrow:

12.07.01 Buzz

Meet-up time: 1:30 am

Meet-up place: hallway to the bathroom

People who say they are going: malanee, vixen, shadygroove, zaguero, vicman, maybe kuro...any one else?

Meet-up place: chynado11's place

Meet-up time: I forgot.

after that: we will disperse some go home, others go to Dream, others to Glow.

No need to thank me, I feel the love here. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

HEY! YOU FORGOT THE ***OFFICIAL***!!!!!!!!!!

teeth.gif

Boy, I'm just racking up the asshole2.gif points today, aren't I? :D

uh..... vixen posted the **official** thread but it got degenerated to smut and it really wasnt clear at the begining the meet up times and places were until later on in the thread because we didnt know where and when the meet up places were at the begining so we discussed it and at the end we decided on th ebatroom hallway at 1:30 but you couldnt really tell if you opened the thread and saw smut all over the pleace because here everything ends in smut and the chynado11 party post is somewhere forgotten in the CP board so if there is anyone who wanted to go there he/she would have to dig hardcore to find out theinfo and that thread also got degenerated to smut because here everyting gets degenerated to smut and basia\cally its your fault or kuro's or pgiddys who always gang up on vixen and post her pics again so the smut always starts there and that is why the info is not cclear and people would have to dig hardcore if they wanted to find the inofrmation if they wanted to go but in retrospect all goes to smut and that is why i reposted everything just as an fyi for all of the people who might want to go.............:D

Originally posted by crank47

I plan on heading down to Buzz around 11 - 12. I'll probably turn up around 2 and miss the meet-up as usual though...

yeah, but you know some of us, so if you miss the meet up and then you see us :puke: in the batroom you know were there.....anyway, uh I guess if you miss the meetup some of us will proly be in front of the DJ as always....

Originally posted by pgiddy

By any chance is that you in the background, The second from the left, up against the beam??:confused::laugh: :laugh:

The dude right behind Vixen a little bit to the right has the most intense look on his face. You can tell he's about to get his freak on. Notice his left hand is positioned in the 'come hither' pose.

I like the dude on the right in the pink shirt. He's leaning back to get a real good look.

And the bald Asian dude all the way to the left with the beer in his hand isn't even looking. I think he may be staring at the dude in the pink shirt.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

PGIDDY YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!!! YOU TOO SHADYGROOVE!!!!

Did I not say "Don't post that picture?"

I don't recall you saying not to post it. I believe that was for the other pic, however if you would like I can post that one too?? Apologize now for that little temper tantrum and I will refrain from posting the other pic. Thanks and have a great day!

Originally posted by pgiddy

I don't recall you saying not to post it. I believe that was for the other pic, however if you would like I can post that one too?? Apologize now for that little temper tantrum and I will refrain from posting the other pic. Thanks and have a great day!

IF YOU POST THAT PIC I WILL PAY SHADY TO TAKE TEN SHITS ON YOUR CARPET!!!!!! :mad:cwmdie.gif