Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mushroom tea!!!!!!!!!

echostar

im going to Amsterdam at some point next semester.... my friend who just went said that she bought the mushroom tea there, and she said it was the best trip that she has ever had in her life....... she swears its 10x better than anything she has ever tripped on here in the US......... so come to Amsterdam and we'll trip ballzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

:smoke: :smoke: :spin2: :spin2:

mushroooooooom tea. :tongue:

Originally posted by jbocc10

im going to Amsterdam at some point next semester.... my friend who just went said that she bought the mushroom tea there, and she said it was the best trip that she has ever had in her life....... she swears its 10x better than anything she has ever tripped on here in the US......... so come to Amsterdam and we'll trip ballzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

:smoke: :smoke: :spin2: :spin2:

mushroooooooom tea. :tongue:

bro if you are talkin about mahoney that statement is completely null and void because she is the biggest bullshitter ever and she also sucks. did i mention she sucks?????

When I was in Holland we got the best shrooms I have ever done in my life.They were hydroponically grown and were just plain awesome.When the time came to leave we still had about 3/4 of an oz left so we left them on the table overnight to dry out a little bit.We let them dry so we could put the coffee grinder at the hotel to use.We figured powder would be easier to hide.Anyway we made a nice gallon of tea when we returned.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

When I was in Holland we got the best shrooms I have ever done in my life.They were hydroponically grown and were just plain awesome.

shrooms can't be grown hydroponically. at least not the ones that i know of. they need a solid medium to grow on, like some sort of soil.