Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got 'SPANKED' last night!!!

fierydesire

Damn, well my evening wasn't a total waste. I chilled out with a piece of mine..hehe And well I asked him to spank me, at first he was a bit hesistant. Hmm I wonder why? :confused:, but after a few more pleas...I got it. Well, I usually don't get like this....ahh who am I kidding;) But I just wanted to say that this sex board and all your posts and experiences has made me more and more agressive than I am...Woooooo....So I guess I like receiving spanks just as much as I like giving them.;)

Spanks Anyone?

:D `

I knew you'd like it...lol...glad to see your night "in" was more worthwhile than mine last Tuesday...you know what I mean...;)

BTW...I love how you call him a "piece" of yours...that's it, from now on, they are all pieces...some more prime than others *ahem*.

Now you just have to get to it when you're...um...better prepared:D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Damn, well my evening wasn't a total waste. I chilled out with a piece of mine..hehe And well I asked him to spank me, at first he was a bit hesistant. Hmm I wonder why? :confused:, but after a few more pleas...I got it. Well, I usually don't get like this....ahh who am I kidding;) But I just wanted to say that this sex board and all your posts and experiences has made me more and more agressive than I am...Woooooo....So I guess I like receiving spanks just as much as I like giving them.;)

Spanks Anyone?

you naughty naughty girl......

Originally posted by fierydesire

Spanks Anyone?

shit.. i wish i had nights like yours... :D

... did he end up liking it?? just wondering...

:confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

whats the deal with all this spanky wanky activity???

I never got it... is it really that exciting???

Yep, that's exactly what I'm trying to figure out right now. I just don't get it... does he have to say something, do you feel like the little naughty girl who gets spanked by some authority....what is it all about?????