Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* * * Saci Sucks!!!! * * *

I was there last night for a bit. My friend's friend was promoting a party there, so I stopped by very early at the beginning when no one was there.

First I get there, the bouncer get in my face not to stand near the velvet rope, hell its a public sidewalk. Then there was a mandatory $4 per item coatcheck for jackets. I didn't bitch too much since I got in for free, but that's fucked up. The sound system is horribles, the space looks just like Metronome.

Then while the club was totally empty (it was only 10'ish) my friends (5 girls) sat down at some couches in I guess what would be called the VIP section. When they all went to the restroom together, I went with my friend to sit down and hold their seats as a favor. As soon as we stepped near the couches, an uptight meathead of a bouncher comes in my face and yells at me asking what the hell I thought I was doing and to get the hell away. When I told him that I was just saving my friends seats he just kept yelling. I went back to the bar at that point. Other stupid shit happened too, the bouncers just kept having so much attitude.

Meathead bouncers on powertrips. HATE THEM!!! You don't need to be an asshole of a bouncer to be a good bouncer. Guernicca and Rivertown have good bouncers who do their job without the attitude.

I left the place and went to a chill cool house party on the LES with good people and good DJs. Fuck clubs with bouncers who have attitudes and let them have their B&T crowds.