Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do I have to choose "language" when I go to the ATM...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK ANY ENLISH THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!! AT LEAST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BANK....SHIT PISSES ME OFF...

WELCOME TO AMERICA...NOW SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! This subject hits a special nerve for me....I am a chef by trade and if any of you guys have worked in the restaurant business you would know it is dominated by the Spanish speaking population.It's crazy because I would be the one in charge and i can't even tell these fucks what to do.Then everyone tells me I have to learn Spanish.......ummmmmmmmm NO:mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by flying_high

...and if you can't even spell EnGlish...then maybe you shouldn't post on a messageboard

Hey asshole, I type 90 wpm, so I don't spell check, my college days are over and I don't expect some jerk off to tell me that my spelling is fucked up............Geek!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

go watch startrek and maybee scotty can beem you out of here..

Originally posted by saleen351

Hey asshole, I type 90 wpm, so I don't spell check, my college days are over and I don't expect some jerk off to tell me that my spelling is fucked up............Geek!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

go watch startrek and maybee scotty can beem you out of here..

oh boy!

he can type 90 wpm!!!!

he's so awesome!!!!!!

everyone bow before the almighty saleen!!!!!

:laugh:

:rolleyes:

dork

:blank: THEY SHOULD JUST ASK WHICH LANGUAGE WOULD U PREFER, ENGLISH SOULDN'T BE AN OPTION!

NO COUNTRY SHOULD USE THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE AS AN OPTION.

THIS COUNTRY WAS DISCOVERED AND BUILT BY IMMIGRANTS, SO WHOEVER IS HERE NOW AND WHOEVER WANTS TO STILL COME, DESERVES TO, JUST AS LONG AS THEY'RE PREPARED TO BE A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN. IF NOT, GET THE F....* OUT!!!!!!!:mad:

:blown:

ok to be honest this kinda bothers me too, and i am half chilean.

a while ago when i used to work at mcdonalds i remember like allllll the time, peole would come up to me and automatically start speaking to me in spanish, and that would seriously piss me off so i would pretend i didnt know spanish and just speak english. i mean if tehy came up to me and asked if i spoke spanish then yes, but stuff like that annoyed me ughhh

Originally posted by saleen351

IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK ANY ENLISH THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!! AT LEAST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BANK....SHIT PISSES ME OFF...

i am in Sweden right now, and i have to use ATM here, and they dont have an english-option. Therefore, sometimes i am having troubles getting a receipt. They probably think the same way like you and it pisses me off, and believe me, it would piss you off as well if you would be here,

so you never know,

peace,

I'm glad there's that option on ATM's machines, mostly worldwide too.

Whenver I travel outside the US I thank the Gods of the ATM's that there's an English option. If you use a Citibank Atm abroad it calculates how much in dollars you're withdrawing after the currency change.

Either you get used to it or you'll develop ulcers each time you read something in another language.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by madrusso

i am in Sweden right now, and i have to use ATM here, and they dont have an english-option. Therefore, sometimes i am having troubles getting a receipt. They probably think the same way like you and it pisses me off, and believe me, it would piss you off as well if you would be here,

so you never know,

peace,

pt well taken but............. if I was to travel to sweeden I would plan a head of time with my money situtation...Not saying that you did or didn't. so fuck these ppl over here that are citizens and can't speak english........ I don't mind the tourists, but no foreigner is visting my town......

which reminds me of a joke:

what do you call a person that speaks 2 languages?

Bi lingual

what do you call a person that speaks 3 languages???

Tri-lingual

what do you call a person that speaks one language?????

Amercian!!!!!

not all people speak english. matter of fact america has no official language. maybe all you hillybilly racist fucks should get an education. the english werent even the first people hear you dumbasses. by the way the banks do it to get more customers, its something called a competitive market fool, try studying some economics biatch!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by t0nythelover

not all people speak english. matter of fact america has no official language. maybe all you hillybilly racist fucks should get an education. the english werent even the first people hear you dumbasses. by the way the banks do it to get more customers, its something called a competitive market fool, try studying some economics biatch!

hey asshole, I got a bs in econ.....If we can put a man on the moon I know my bank can have it set so when I stick my card in it comes up english. same for spanish ppl.....BE OCH!!!!!!!!!!

No shirt no shoes no english

NO SERVICE!!!!!!!!!! welcome to Amercia....

Saleen again your sheer ignorance and stupidity amazes me. You must be the dumbest racist imbred, and yes UNEDUCATED motherfucker I know. I know you have a BS in Economics from ECU. Which I have previously stated is about as usefull as single ply tiolet paper. I actually weep for you. So know you can make spic jokes about me or say revolting crude comments about my fience as you like to do. It only proves the truth, that you are sub-human.

I've had words before with Mr. Saleen, so we have a running history. HE has said some very crued and offensive things toward my fiance and my son. So to answer your question, no it was not taking it to far. If the comment offended you I'm sorry. I will delete it because I can see how other's can find it offensive.