Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do I have to choose "language" when I go to the ATM...

Guest saleen351

I also have a problem with the atms too. I feel like if ur in a country for more than a year at least learn the basics. Yes America is made up of immigrants, but If ur here for over 5 years and u go to the store and dont know how to ask for milk in english thats a problem.

I wasnt' born here and I learned english and so did my family. I hate it when u go into certain hair salons, stores, etc..and no one can speak english, but they sure want ur money. wtf???? Now if ur a tourist then thats different. But its ridiculous when I see ppl over 20 years in this country like example my X landlord and he can't even speak to me in English. Good thing for him that I understand Italian. I think thats just crazy.

Originally posted by nabuc1

I've had words before with Mr. Saleen, so we have a running history. HE has said some very crued and offensive things toward my fiance and my son. So to answer your question, no it was not taking it to far. If the comment offended you I'm sorry. I will delete it because I can see how other's can find it offensive.

oh ok well i did not know the other side of the story.

and to foxy roxy, yes i agree with you 100%, the problem that i have is like you said, if you are in the country for a while and u just dont wanna learn the language , then thats wrong and its annoys me.

if u wanna live here at least learn some to get by u know?

omg people r stupid. your all just a bunch of dumbass kids. atms have different languages because it brings them business. simple as that. you think the banks care more about you than some arab or asian investor or tourist who has more money than you whole family? fuck no. the almight dollar is god.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

omg people r stupid. your all just a bunch of dumbass kids. atms have different languages because it brings them business. simple as that. you think the banks care more about you than some arab or asian investor or tourist who has more money than you whole family? fuck no. the almight dollar is god.

true! hear hear!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by t0nythelover

SO MUTI MILLION DOLLAR INVESTORS THAT ARE ARAB OR ASIAN SPEAK SPANISH, AND GO TO THE ATMS IN JACKSON NJ AND WITH DRAW THE MAX AMOUNT OF 300 BUCKS!!!!!!!!! SORRY BRO, WRONG ANSWER.............. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OTHER LANG EXCEPT SPANISH.................................AND ALL FOREIGN BIG TIME INVESTORS SPEAKA ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS A BROKER, SO I KNOW THESE THINGS...........oH, ALSO THE MOST MILLIONAIRES LIVE IN NJ, THE MOST MONEY PER CAPITA IS NJ, CONN IS SECOND AND FOREIGN INVESTORS MAKE UP VERY VERY LITTLE OF OUR BANKING SYSTEM. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE. NO ONE INVESTS IN BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CDS ARE DEAD AND BROKRAGES GIVE THE BEST RATES ANY HOW, THESE FOREIGN INVESTORS MAY HAVE MONEY MARKET ACCOUNTS BUT DEF NOT SAVINGS ACCOUNTS AT MY BANK. AND BANKS AND BROKRAGE FIRMS , BY LAW HAVE TO BE SEPRATE...........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

Saleen again your sheer ignorance and stupidity amazes me. You must be the dumbest racist imbred, and yes UNEDUCATED motherfucker I know. I know you have a BS in Economics from ECU. Which I have previously stated is about as usefull as single ply tiolet paper. I actually weep for you. So know you can make spic jokes about me or say revolting crude comments about my fience as you like to do. It only proves the truth, that you are sub-human.

WHATS A MATTER, DID THE ENGLISH SPEAKING KIDS IN SCHOOL BEAT YOU UP OR SOMETHING...............

RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

WHATS A MATTER, DID THE ENGLISH SPEAKING KIDS IN SCHOOL BEAT YOU UP OR SOMETHING...............

RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but thanks for caring. What is your problem with foreigners, that's what I want to know. This country, that you are so proud of, was built on the the shoulders of foreigners. Also this country has no official language. We speak a variation of Kings English which was concieved and influenced by several different languages. Then again your ignorant ass wouldn't know that. So keep spewing your fucking racist trash from that fat hole of your's. Hopefully one day you will run into some foreigner who has as much disdain for fat balding jobless ignorant white south jersey trash as you do for minorities.

And for future reference I was born in this country I speak 4 languages and am exteremly proud of this country and my hispanic heritage and see nothing wrong with language preferences on ATMs.