Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night DT at World!!!!!!!

I don't know what everyone is talking about but last night was the first night at world in a year and it was good. I don't know if it was just because of DT but I had a great time. I saw tons of people I knew and the Vibe was pretty cool. One draw back the Place had the worst bunch of dancing I have ever seen. I mean what a disaster.

Well You know me! allways have to add my 2 cents..

:D :D

i am away at school, but went there a couple months ago and the dancing was horrible/embarrassing!! OTher than that always have a good time there......Actually might go for NYE?!?!

went there last NYE and on tv and all b/c of mTV but don't want to do the same thing?!?!?

did anyone see a guy in a red shirt passedout on the ledge. well that was me. i didn't get to world till about 1. cause i had work till late. i was also a lil tipsy when i got there. but then after a couple more drinks i don't know what happend. i just passed out. i came out of my coma at like 4am. the music was at it's best all night. i remember sitting down with my head down and i heard"to my beat" haha i love that song. i didn't leave till 8am. so overall i had a great night. saw alot of people that i have't seen in a while when i was able to walk around and talk to people. anyways DT is tha man. knows what to play and when to play it. so who is goin to the white party?

Z