Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scribbles

bless88

whew that's a tuff one.....i have no idea about webster hall, cause i wasn't there....but he was in providence last night......

anyway i wasn't really in a state of mind to remember, but he did play

dancenation- sunshine

some other track that said.......ahhhhh dirty, filthy, immoral ( excuse me if i should know what track that is....sorry, i'm shot right now.)

a springsteen mix- that i wasn't really fellin, but oh well

a doors mix, it was ok.

ughhhh i 'll be able to remeber some more tommorow.......i need sleep. peace

:cool:

:mad: I NEARLY PISSED MY PANTS READING YOUR QUOTE DUDE:D

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANSWERED YET, IF I KNOW U AND KNOW HOW U MAKE A LIVING, I'D SAY YOUR A FISHER MAN. AND YOUR PROBABLY HUNTING DOWN A GREAT WHITE!!!:eek:

THE BEST AND ONLY ORIGINAL "JAWS"!

I FORGOT THE ACTORS NAME, HOWEVER I REMEMBER THAT PART THE OF MOVIE EVER SINCE I WAS PUP. CONSIDERING I USED TO AND STILL DO MAKE FUN OF HIS POPEYE LIKE ACCENT.:laugh:

AS FOR SCRIBBLE, I'VE SEEN HIM DO A SET. STARTED REALLY GOOD , THEN GOT TOO COMMERCIAL. I JUST COULDN'T GET IT!!

LMAO!!!! finally someone got it.............very good, his name is robert shaw....it's one of my favorite movies of all time, and i think he could be my favorite character of all time as well.....the badd ass blue cholar drunken fisherman.........u can't beat it.....peace.......:cool::D