Clubplanet Nightlife Community

latest pill?

fd1977

Originally posted by klohe

I had a triple stack One this weekend...QUOTE]

A triple stacked what???? Doube or triple stacked means nothing about the quality of the pill anyway.

There is a new batch of Armani's.I took them 2 weeks ago and had a splendid time on them.And everyone is raving about the green omega's here in Jersey City.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Originally posted by klohe

I had a triple stack One this weekend...QUOTE]

A triple stacked what???? Doube or triple stacked means nothing about the quality of the pill anyway.

There is a new batch of Armani's.I took them 2 weeks ago and had a splendid time on them.And everyone is raving about the green omega's here in Jersey City.

ummmmm hey snot nose, i think she meant a triple stacked "one", ummm "one" meaning the name of the pill haha

at least i think lol or am i wrong lol

:tongue:

i've been taking these double stacked brown igloos with tiny brown specks for the last 3 weeks...they are the best i've had in a while. my man just got a batch of those armani's, but i haven't tried them yet. tunnelbandit...any specifics on the roll for the armani's you had?

The new armani's are small,white,w/no score.If you look closely at the eagle there are lines going throught it.There is definataly some mda in these ones because I was getting some visuals off of em.I was in the village when i took em and I was walking down the street and i kept seeing people coming down the block...but nobody was there.They lasyted pretty long.I took them at like 3:30 and didn't go to sleep until 10:30 or so.

Originally posted by romy20

ummmmm hey snot nose, i think she meant a triple stacked "one", ummm "one" meaning the name of the pill haha

at least i think lol or am i wrong lol

:tongue:

Yeah..."One" was the name of the pill....and he is a snot nose! :tongue: