Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how i ended up naked at 7-11

t0nythelover

heres an old story of mine. back in high school i went to this keg party. lots of people drinking and just getting fucked up. i drank about 8 litres of beer (not fun for my bladder that night). so my friends and i went to 7-11 to get some cigarrettes and rolling papers. we had a video camera and were fucking around. so when we get their my friend says i should strip down to my boxers and walk in the store. i have a habit of stripping when im drunk so i gladly obliged. i walk in the store and looked around a bit then got in line. behing me was an old lady with two rolls of paper towels, one in each hand. while a friend was taping this i asked the guy at the counter for condoms because i had these chicks waiting outside. he looked at me and asked me for id (i dont know y he didnt ask y i was in my underwear) and my other friend came up behind me and pulled down my boxers. the old lady looked at me shocked and put one roll of paper in front of each eye to block the view. i stood there naked for about 10 seconds wondering what was going on. i then walked naked outside and was walking down queens blvd. when i came upon a woman with a dog. she was ahead of me and didnt see that i was naked. i asked if i could pet her dog. she then turned around and saw me naked, picked up the dog and told me i should be ashamed of myself while she ran away. it got a bit cold so i put my clothes on and went back to the party. i never knew what happened to the video but a few months later i went to see a movie with some girl. this other chick comes over with her friends and was like "hey weren't you the naked guy from the video" and i was like yeah how do you know that? turns out the video ended up circulating throughout my highschool. things didn't go well at the movies that night.:blank: