Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Professor Wants To Fuck Me...Please Help!!!!!!!!!(long)

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Ok, I can't give away the name of the school or the professor for obvious reasons...but here goes...

I'm 22 (male), and she's in her early 30s (female), and I'm taking her Health class.

Anyway, the semester's about to end, and I can kinda tell she's flirting with me, but I've never done anything like this before. I'm always the one who's asking questions in her class, and she knows me by first name.

Anyway, she's really really hot. Like 5'11", 120 lbs, long black hair, blue eyes, long legs, beautiful tits...everything is just beautiful.

The weird part is that she goes to my gym. So when I'm working out all sweaty and dirty, she comes and hugs me and flirts with me...it's really awkward seeing her outside of a school environment...

So last week, she kept me after class to give me my essay I wrote for her class. It was an A of course. She asked me what I was gonna do after I graduated, if I had a job, if I tutor any subjects, blah blah blah.

Then she asked me if I have a girlfriend.

First thing I did was glance down and I see a diamond ring on her left hand, 4th finger.

So my heart beats faster and I kinda get nervous and sweaty, but I'm used to older women hitting on me...

So I play along and say...

"I'm seeing a few girls now, but nobody permanent"

She smiles, and I continue by saying...

"How's your husband?"

She starts laughing, and walks up and closes the blinds to her room and locks the door from the inside. And she spills the beans...she goes

"Listen, it's not working out with me and my husband, and I was wondering if you wanted to go have drinks after the semester finished...no strings attached".

Then I asked her why I'm the lucky one...

And she confessed by saying "I swear to you that everytime you walk into class, I get distracted and I can't lecture properly...you get me all hot and bothered"

Then she kinda grabs my hand, holds it with both of hers, and gives me her cell number.

She goes "Good luck with your finals and I'll see you Thursday morning (the Health final)".

What do I do!!!!!!?????

I'm getting an A in the class anyway, and I don't need any favors from her. She's sooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!

I want her so bad, but I'm thinking I can get screwed (not physically) by not only the school, but her pissed off ex-husband.

Advice, please!!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by misk

do it do it do it......<<CHANTING>>

lol...i'll get a live feed with my digital camcorder...

i'll stream it on clubplanet

:D

Dude you have to fuck her! Just be careful and dont tell any one at your school and anyone with a big mouth and watch out for the husband but he cant get to mad at you ( well he will but..) she came on to you and after you.

:hump: Fuck her !! post pics of her too, hey if she's hot i want to see! ( naked if possible :laugh: )

You have to at least agree to drinks, regardless of whether you sleep w/ her! If you don't she might feel "snubbed" and hook you up w/ a C+ as your final grade.

*If youre graduating soon.....hit that snatch, and then get the f@&k out! Older chicks are cool. :D

...LOL....after the feed back from this board...I'm wondering if you thought any of us would say...

"Nah, sounds too risky. Just thank your teacher for the A"???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS....fucking professors is sooooo HOT!!!:flame: And so......so..... DIRTY!!!!:bounce:

OMG, why is this even an issue?

I wanted to fuck my theater teacher in college who would continually flirt with me (amongst others I came to find out) and I would joke about wether yes or no. If she ever made a move it wouldn't even have been a question. Point of the story is I don't have one to tell after all of that but you might.

Go down to CVS and buy a pair of brass balls and walk right in to her office after hours and fuck her on her desk.

My advice: if you have to do....do it after you graduated...just for her sake.

If her husbands finds out (or anyone else for that matter) and brings it for the school board (while you are still enroled in school and hence a 'student') she can loose her job. Furthermore, your A in health class might not be recognized.

Just my two cents....

Guest xfactor834

lol...you guys are so funny...

I'll definitely do drinks with her, and then I'll be really careful and take it from there...

the shit about her husband ratting me out to the university board is kinda worrying me (i have 1 semester left for graduation)...but fuck it...

i'll let you guys know what happens

besides, it's not my fault if her husband can't treat her right, or if he has a pencil dick

i just wanna know one thing...if all she wanted to do was hold your hand and slip you her phone number, why did she lock the door and pull the blinds? was that really necessary? wouldn't that raise suspicion automatically when people see you walk out? this makes me wonder if this story is true or just a fantasy written to titillate the board.......(which it does by the way)

plus, if you're on a college campus, there's got to be plenty of gorgeous coeds for you to fuck - why take the chance with a married woman? you could bring bad karma on yourself for years......sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality. don't let her use you for a cheap fling. she's married, and this is adultery. sorry.

Originally posted by shugabooga

i just wanna know one thing...if all she wanted to do was hold your hand and slip you her phone number, why did she lock the door and pull the blinds? was that really necessary? wouldn't that raise suspicion automatically when people see you walk out? this makes me wonder if this story is true or just a fantasy written to titillate the board.......(which it does by the way)

plus, if you're on a college campus, there's got to be plenty of gorgeous coeds for you to fuck - why take the chance with a married woman? you could bring bad karma on yourself for years......sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality. don't let her use you for a cheap fling. she's married, and this is adultery. sorry.

the voice of reason rears its ugly head