Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Professor Wants To Fuck Me...Please Help!!!!!!!!!(long)

Guest xfactor834

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xfactor834

I think her marriage is already fucked up if she's hitting on me, don't you think?

:D

I'm for sure gonna drink with her, but after the semester is over...I'll let everyone here know!

:D

her marriage may already be fucked up, but that doesn't mean her husband wouldn't KICK YOUR ASS for fucking his beautiful wife! you have no idea how complicated these things have the potential to become.....

plus, even though she may be willing to cheat and lower her standards, doesn't mean you should be. once you lower your standards, you can never change what happened. you'll always be the guy that fucked a married woman - so what? it won't raise your self esteem and it won't make you more appealing to the women you encounter in your future - and trust me - word gets out.

My thought, "DO NOT GET TO KNOW HER", this will put too much presure on the situation. There is no need to have any feeling involved, if you do (after all she is hot) that could cause disasterous problems.

I say go for it.

For Drinks have some stong ass stuff, 151, or some other stong drinks, make the drinking session short.

Move on to the Bang Bang, soon.

This way it's like a one night stand and HOPEFULLY will not lead to a second or third encounter.

If this fling happens more than once and she is still married......you could end up in some deep shit with her husband, and no one wants that.......:blown:

And those are my thoughts????????

Good luck......Be dirty.....have fun:D :cool:

I maybe old fashioned, but I believe in the purity of husband/wife vows. Even if she is flirting with you in a way that is obvious, don't be the wedge that helps drive them apart.

She is having fun with what she is doing, if you go too far, or if she goes too far, it won't be fun for either of you.

You know Andy Warhol said the best part about sex is the flirtation.

i personally think the whole story sounds like a load of shit BUT my advice is to do it if you want to. do you think youre the only person shes confronted? maybe shes just a really horny chick, haha.

Go out with her for drinks and if one thing leads to the next and you actually want to do it then go for it, definitely don't do it just so you can say you did it.

Im not into planning stuff, let things happen on their own... :o

Bro,

Nobody can give you a correct advice in that situation, no matter if its positive or negative, neither one can be considered right or wrong. I'll tell you this much, sex with older woman is awsome and you might not get a chance like this ever again. So if you ask me, use this chance cause... shit we live only once. And if she wants it so much, you'll be doing her a favorn not jes yourself. As far as her husband goes, dont worry, she has much more to loose than you in case this shit gets out, so im more than sure that she will keep it very clendestine.... Just after that try not to see her ever again, otherwise it will turn into a very very fuckedup story, seen it happen before to somebody in a similar situation.

Many guys during high school dream about fuckin some hot teacher of theirs, you 1 outta thousand in not a million have that chance. Even if you get cought, the worse thats gonna happen, her husbad will kick ur ass... if he can, thats also a big question. Cause when semester is over, you dont have that "Student & Teacher" thing going, unless im wrong.

So just do it, not because you want to fuck her, but cause if you wont, the question "What if?" will kill you later. ITs my personal opinion.

"Life that lived was for tomorrow was the life with no today

not with happiness but sorrow with regrets of choices made."

So jes do yer thing, im sure you'll both enjoy it :) Jes dont get ur hopes up high... Ever thought that she might change her mind till the end of the semester? :) Lets hope not, im sure we all here want to hear the "story" just as much as you want to get laid :)

Best Wishes and Good luck :) :) :) :)

im glad this is posted!!!!!! i have the same problem but hes not attractive at all and he told me if i did have sex id have a definite A....we were friends before he was my so called professor..we are in an independent study and now hes just making me feel uncomfortable by saying im the only student he wants to efff..does anyone have any advice??

:blown: ewwwwww shoot me

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

im glad this is posted!!!!!! i have the same problem but hes not attractive at all and he told me if i did have sex id have a definite A....we were friends before he was my so called professor..we are in an independent study and now hes just making me feel uncomfortable by saying im the only student he wants to efff..does anyone have any advice??

cd

lol, im a bitch. i would report him to the dean. :laugh:

cd

Tell him to fuck off! :mad: That is now soooooo wrong to even ask you to have sex for an A. If i would be you i would get someone to break his knee caps. Uuuuuuhhhhgh, this pissed me off beyond the limits after "we used to be friends before". He knows since u are friend so u wont tell anyone about his sleazy shit like that. GIVE HIM $100 FOR AN "A" AND TELL HIM THAT WOULD BE ENUFF TO BUY HIMSELF HOE. AND TELL HIM TO THANK YOU FOR GENEROCITY AND BOW DOWN AND KISS YOUR FEET.

Sorry for the outburst :)

There is nothing wrong with teachers flirting with their students. But coming out straigh like "Wanna 'A'? Then you gotta fuck me for it" its just.... its just.... DAMN! Vocabulary ended :)

But you know what i mean

Originally posted by crashedfx

Tell him to fuck off! :mad: That is now soooooo wrong to even ask you to have sex for an A. If i would be you i would get someone to break his knee caps. Uuuuuuhhhhgh, this pissed me off beyond the limits after "we used to be friends before". He knows since u are friend so u wont tell anyone about his sleazy shit like that. GIVE HIM $100 FOR AN "A" AND TELL HIM THAT WOULD BE ENUFF TO BUY HIMSELF HOE. AND TELL HIM TO THANK YOU FOR GENEROCITY AND BOW DOWN AND KISS YOUR FEET.

i know....yeah i was thinking of reporting him and tell him to fuck off but theres another dilemma hes my vocal trainer and has been for a while..we put alot of work into different projects and got me a manager in NYC..damn i hate this shitttttt!!!!! its so disrespectful..and i hate being looked at as a student with him tryin to over power me!!

cd

i know....yeah i was thinking of reporting him and tell him to fuck off but theres another dilemma hes my vocal trainer and has been for a while..we put alot of work into different projects and got me a manager in NYC..damn i hate this shitttttt!!!!! its so disrespectful..and i hate being looked at as a student with him tryin to over power me!!

cd

Dammit, its comlicated i know.... Listen, pm or AIM me, lets see if i can help you out......

Originally posted by xfactor834

Ok, I can't give away the name of the school or the professor for obvious reasons...but here goes...

I'm 22 (male), and she's in her early 30s (female), and I'm taking her Health class.

Anyway, the semester's about to end, and I can kinda tell she's flirting with me, but I've never done anything like this before. I'm always the one who's asking questions in her class, and she knows me by first name.

Anyway, she's really really hot. Like 5'11", 120 lbs, long black hair, blue eyes, long legs, beautiful tits...everything is just beautiful.

The weird part is that she goes to my gym. So when I'm working out all sweaty and dirty, she comes and hugs me and flirts with me...it's really awkward seeing her outside of a school environment...

So last week, she kept me after class to give me my essay I wrote for her class. It was an A of course. She asked me what I was gonna do after I graduated, if I had a job, if I tutor any subjects, blah blah blah.

Then she asked me if I have a girlfriend.

First thing I did was glance down and I see a diamond ring on her left hand, 4th finger.

So my heart beats faster and I kinda get nervous and sweaty, but I'm used to older women hitting on me...

So I play along and say...

"I'm seeing a few girls now, but nobody permanent"

She smiles, and I continue by saying...

"How's your husband?"

She starts laughing, and walks up and closes the blinds to her room and locks the door from the inside. And she spills the beans...she goes

"Listen, it's not working out with me and my husband, and I was wondering if you wanted to go have drinks after the semester finished...no strings attached".

Then I asked her why I'm the lucky one...

And she confessed by saying "I swear to you that everytime you walk into class, I get distracted and I can't lecture properly...you get me all hot and bothered"

Then she kinda grabs my hand, holds it with both of hers, and gives me her cell number.

She goes "Good luck with your finals and I'll see you Thursday morning (the Health final)".

What do I do!!!!!!?????

I'm getting an A in the class anyway, and I don't need any favors from her. She's sooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!

I want her so bad, but I'm thinking I can get screwed (not physically) by not only the school, but her pissed off ex-husband.

Advice, please!!!!!!

SMASH IT, WORRY ABOUT IT LATER :D

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by t0nythelover

dude bring her to my party so we all can meet her! yo you have a once in a lifetime chance. dawsons creek type shit. fuck her but keep it on the low

lol...dawsons creek...

:laugh:

cd

whether or not you're gonna report this scumbag to the dean, don't fuckin do it... bring a recorder with you and get him on tape telling you he wants to fuck you for an A and bribe him with it... "if you don't stop doing this, i'm gonna have to use it..." etc... whatever... maybe you should just say fuck it to all those projects and he helped you with and just report his ass... be a bitch. fuck him... what does he think you are? some hoe he can just fuck by offering her an A???

*moonie is pissed* :mad: :mad: :mad: