trend Dj Max Graham dec 27th

Guest bonsolidd

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by illlogik

hmmmm donno what to do, I just found out I have a comp for tonight. But I usually don't goto jersey clubs cause the music is always cheesie ktu shit. But Max is ok. Whats hunka bunka like now adays? I've been there when i was like 14-15 lol.

give it a shot buddy!!!!!!!!!!! Max Graham is Max Graham wherever he may be!!!!!

max rocked it out last night, banging hard deep tech house set trendroid was also banging too, but I've never seen so many people just standing around not dancing, I guess the music was too much for them to handle since darude-sandstorm wasn't blaring out of the speakers or Tina Ann-I don't want another man oh well I enjoyed myself with the crew I was with I doubt with the mild success of the party that trendroid or Max will be back any time soon 2 am closing sucks I would rather go to the city and party all night for the same price I saw max 5 days ago at centro he rocked it there too and until 5am.

Guest bonsolidd

First off I'd like to thank everyone for coming out last night! The crowd was chanting, screaming, clapping, going nuts to every mix and every record!! People at the bars all had the headbob and there fists clinched in the air..simply put.... a great new vibe for HB..... a great new vibe for Jersey! Max Graham Himself had a great time and wants to come back!!! So be prepared Max Graham on the weekened coming soon ohhhhh my!!!! But first Dave Ralph feb 8th baby! Let's do this Jersey!!!! The door has been opened!:D Time to move on! It's time for a true revolution!