Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Am Clubgod!!!!!!!

vicman

Yes I have made it....that sunny day in June when I started posting, now in my distant memory seems far, as eons in the galaxy, forever lost.

Now I sit here, slowly typing away, as I have reached the top of the montain..above all mortals and from now on known as "Club God!"

I would like to thank my fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Fields 'cause it was during her classes that perfected my techniques in wasting time in endeavors unrelated to my scholarly education. Also special mention, I would also like to thank Mrs. Sanchez my 7th grade math and history teacher, cuz her english was so bad that there was no reason in paying attention to her anyway so I just wasted more time there and then. At that point I realized that I had becoem a slacker by trade :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

And of course special thanks to all members of CP and especially all of you, who make up the DC board ('xept shady) for it is because of you that this milestone has been reached, with out your emotional support none of this would have been possible.

I have gone through alot of anguish to reach this milestone, but all of you guys and gals out there ('xept shady) are the reason I am here, and rest assure, that I will do all within my power to enable each and everyone of you in reachin "Club God/Goddess" status.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

**smiles at the camera and has picture taken**