Clubplanet Nightlife Community

busy night for the boys in blue on fryday

sillyrabbit

So I try to make it down to Dream for a little hip hop and cops are alllll over and my friends (who by midnight had been waiting in line for 45 minutes) tell me the fire marshalls have shut the place down.....THEN when I make my way down to Five, cops are there too and the roof top is closed off...cuz some girl thought she was Superman.....

Was everyone else's night just as crazy?

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

So I try to make it down to Dream for a little hip hop and cops are alllll over and my friends (who by midnight had been waiting in line for 45 minutes) tell me the fire marshalls have shut the place down.....THEN when I make my way down to Five, cops are there too and the roof top is closed off...cuz some girl thought she was Superman.....

Was everyone else's night just as crazy?

Nope. didn't see any cops. Sillyrabbit, they must've been after your Lucky Charms. :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

THEN when I make my way down to Five, cops are there too and the roof top is closed off...cuz some girl thought she was Superman.....

I think that was one of the girls that unfortunately fell prey to shady's grinding manouvre...the poor girl couldnt live with that memory anymore....*sniff, sniff*:(

Originally posted by vicman

I think that was one of the girls that unfortunately fell prey to shady's grinding manouvre...the poor girl couldnt live with that memory anymore....*sniff, sniff*:(

HEY! Let's leave all the Shady Smack Talk in the ****Official**** thread. That way, I can address each one without having to jump around. :D