Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming From Nyc For Sasha!

mudddogs

now that this deal wit buzz about friday is there i really wanna head down to d.c. for sasha and stick around for dave ralph, first off who is spinning wit sasha and wat are the hours?is buzz 21+ or 18+? if someone could describe buzz cause i was never there wat kinda feel does the club have?>like vinyl wit a lot of great ppl enjoying good music? or is it more of a tourist trap like webster hall? second in nyc there is always afterpartys after a good clubnight so if anyone is planning one after sasha just to chill out or something and get ready to go back on friday then post it,is there gonna be a cp meetup?which i think should happen if i come from nyc or not, thanks for any answers guys....sasha is gonna be sick i saw s&d here in nyc and they were off the hook!!!! by the way when is scott henry gonna be there cause i have his new cd and its very good i would like to catch him if im gonna be in d.c. already...

mudddogs, this is a reply i sent another dude from Miami regarding the same info on Buzz and the night of the 27th:

yeah there are tix availablle in advance through ticketmaster, they are $45 plus the ticketmaster fee, also if you stay for the following night (Friday) you can get in free with your ticket stub to Buzz, Chris Fortier is scheduled for the following night.

Doors will open at 9pm and the event will run until 6. A lot of CP people are going and have already bought their tix, so a meetup should be in place soon.

There is no dress code at Buzz, so even if you wanna go in wearing only skivies they will let you in. You can also get mor info on Buzz at www.buzzlife.com

I dont know about an afterparty, and Buzz is definitely has the ambience that you get at Vinyl with alot of people enjoying the music and having a good time.

Its going to be Sasha, Lee Burridge and Jimmy van M! An amazing trio! I also saw S&D in NYC and there were amazing...better then any time I saw them at Twilo (which was quite a lot)!

Buzz is 18+, a slightly younger, raver crowd than Vinyl, and definitely ppl there to dance and have fun. Thats the normal Buzz crowd, dunno how its gonna be for Sasha. Should be good though!

Meet up info will prolly be posted closer to the date.